1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dennis Prager & Sam Harris Discuss Religion

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by maynard, May 26, 2010.

1. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    series of 4 consecutive youtube cuts from prager's show. harris is a famous non-believer and prager is a practicing Jew and apparently gives a lot of lectures on judaism and religion in general

it addresses a lot of the larger questions people have with religion

two really smart guys that differ. its a great exchange. i particularly like the second video. enjoy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ijvAuq3_Q&feature=PlayList&p=611B12DF512C8402&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=7"]YouTube- Dennis Prager & Sam Harris debate Religion (1 of 4)[/ame]

Den54 and Soundwave like this.
  2. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    [​IMG]

Dol-Fan Dupree, eric and Fin D like this.
  3. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    at least someone responded lol

4. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

I am out of town and have limited/intermittant access to a computer. I indeed to view these when I get home.

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I thought Ben Stiller was Jewish.

I like how the host goes all O'Reily and hogs 80% of the time. I'm surprised there wasn't more yelling over the guest every time he started on a thought. Gotta love how every time the guest is about to make a point, the host changes the question.

I happen to like [honest] people of faith very much. Unfortunately people like the host with his unrelenting desire to trap a person in an almost insipid line of questioning make it real hard to have a discussion and it's understandable how they can get on people's nerves.

That said, this was a very good listen.