1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dillema

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Fin-Omenal, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Ive been riddled by Wr injuries with Britt out for year and Austin who's on a bye week anyways.

2 slots open...

Garcon, Jacoby Ford, Victor Cruz.....my league awards points for return yards wich favors Ford, and he has Eli so Cruz can offset a td. But Garcon went off last week....what 2i shld i start

2. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'd definitely go Garcon, he seems to be a target for Painter and I think the Colts beat the Chiefs in Indy. Even if they don't win, that's a game they could be competitive in and wouldn't be surprised to see Garcon with double digit fantasy points. The other two are a toss up but I think I'd lean towards Cruz.

3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Fords been injured, so I'd go with Garcon.

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Garcon and Ford. NYG play @ Seattle and Gilbride just reasserted that Manningham is the starter. That could be a game where the NYG get ahead early and look to run the ball in the second half. If ford is healthy I go with him. Im not as bullish on Cruz for this game as others are but the way my season is going if you do the opposite of what i am suggesting you could come up aces :)

5. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Welcome. :tongue2:

6. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I still lost despite being the second highest scorer last week....im now 4-1 thanks in large part to a meaningless TD by the Bengals defense on the last play of the game.

7. Starry31

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    I almost got screwed by the Bears big time. Going into MNF I was up one point over my opponent and I had the Lions D, he the Lions kicker (Hanson). I am up two points and the Bears are driving with a minute left, but down two scores and no timeouts. Looks like the time is going expire or Cutler will clock it when he decides to run a play, with the Lions D not really set or ready for it. Bears receiver gets tackled at the two to end the game. Had he scored and made the score go from 13 to over 13, I would have had three points taken off my defense and lost the game by one point. Pretty crazy, having a game come down to the last play of the last game.