1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dion Jordan back at practice (albeit limited) "I felt good" says Jordan.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Aug 27, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    You said you didn't watch the player in college and that you were just the other day compiling his game film in order to see if what your saying matches up with what you see.. Have you done that yet or are you just upset at A, we moved up in the draft and didnt take the Olineman you had watched play?

2. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Why am I talking to someone who admittedly hasn't watched the player in college..

Wtf is the matter with me..

3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

It's an allergic reaction to the chemicals in your Hellman's mayo. :shifty:

cuchulainn likes this.
  4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Yeah about that btw, when I write about my cooking adventures it's designed where maybe some here wanna try it themselves, as in i understand my demographic, so I try to keep it simple, completely undressing me because I didn't bust out the organic GMO free herbanaise was really funny..:wink2:

5. MrClean

Lead the huddled masses by example young sir. The ones who's culinary improvements are hinging on your every word should not have the advice dumbed down or simplified for them. Lift them up to your level, don't lower yourself to theirs. :yes:
    I'm not completely undressing you. Just poking fun a little.

6. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    it's called a measure of practicality..I'm not gonna suggest them to bust out their blender and separate their yolks..like I said 99 percent will always be healthy, but I know damn well that 99 percent are not gonna run to the store to get gmo free mayo..don't wanna turn them off, just a smidgen of balance is key to long term, baby steps when it comes to two tablespoons of a condiment that is rarely used..perspective.

7. MrClean

I use mayo on many sandwiches. So, I'll look for the Hain's or Spectrum. I'd never separate yolks if I were making mayo. Whole eggs only. The yolk is the good stuff in an egg.

8. mcdave21

mcdave21 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 25, 2013
    FWIW, these are the preseason grades of a couple of the players mentioned in this thread from PFF.....albeit a small sample size.Dion Jordan +1 21 snaps Injured......questionable week 1Lane Johnson +.9 107 snapsBarkevious Mingo +3.2 32 snaps Injured....probably will not play week 1Jarvis Jones -.3 103 snaps At this early juncture, it appears as though the Dolphins made the right decision. It's early but this is all that we have to go on so far. Clabo has been solid at RT and Martin has graded fairly well at LT. Let's see what the season holds going forward.Link

cuchulainn likes this.