1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dion Jordan taken OFF non football injury list and is in pads today 7.23.13

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Paul 13, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I thought this deserved its own thread but I know it was originally reported in today's camp notes thread. Pads are on!! Dion is on the field. He was on the list for just two days, after it was reported he'd be out a week or two. This is great news. Maybe we will see him in the HOF game afterall?

HULKFish, The Rev, DOLPHAN1 and 5 others like this.
  2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I'd be fine if they brought him along sliwly at first to make sure he doesn't reinjure the shoulder.

Very glad he is getting to work in the field with teammates.

Keep in mind it will be a couple more practices before he can do contact with pads.

3. Sounds they were just being overly cautious as many here suspected. Good news that they are approaching his health conservatively and he is ahead of schedule on returning.

4. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I'm kind of curious when he'll get on the field, I'm planning on going to camp when he starts making the field to check out how he gets used. I can't go the next two days because of lobster mini season,but he should be good soon no?

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Not true, he could've contacted today. If he missed any camp due to hold out or not being on contract (he signed before camp) then he would've had to sit out 3 days of contact. They are just easing him in slowly to no re-injure him (knock on wood)

Paul 13 likes this.
  6. btfu149

btfu149 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    This is great news! Hopefully he's at full health to play in the HoF game, I can't wait to see how we look, can't believe it is less than 2 weeks away

7. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    thats perfect for you then, they practice tomorrow and are off on thursday, so you go are good to go on the weekend and jordan should be too :up:

8. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    maybe they will roll him out on the Saturday, since that's reserved for season ticket members only :pity: