1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disgusting

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by njfinfan, May 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    As hubby would say, they shouldn't even waste taxpayers' money on a trial.

http://news.aol.com/article/baby-thrown-from-car/463968

Authorities in Florida arrested a man suspected of assaulting and kidnapping an infant, and then discarding the child's body along an interstate Tuesday.

2. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Yet, there will still be some that say the death penalty isn't appropriate. :pity:

God, please take the time to help save us from ourselves.

3. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    That's just evil. :sad::pity:

dolphindebby and njfinfan like this.
  4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    seriously......i am sooooo down with torturing and killin this piece of ****

azfinfanmang and njfinfan like this.
  5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    i can't believe the babies mother let this scumbag so close to her baby......

njfinfan and Miamian like this.
  6. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I'm one of those "the death penalty isn't appropriate" people

7. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    I'm not, in fact I feel it is under utilized.

azfinfanmang, njfinfan and SICK like this.
  8. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    so you are all for using your tax money on keeping this douche alive with 3 meals a day, a bed, and a roof over his head for the rest of his piece of **** life???

makes sense.....

absolutley 10000%

PSG and Eop05 like this.
  9. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Yup, he's the reason why northbound 275 was shutdown this morning.

Not only did he throw the baby out, he threw it down on the concrete while he was beating up the 17-yr old mother before he took it.

Dude's got a long history of violence and what comes along with it. This isn't even the first time he's beaten up a mother and taken a baby. Only that time, he returned the child and burned the car. I also found his father has at least 10 arrests in Hillsborough County. Same stuff.

Here are photos from the scene, the POS getting arrested, and the poor baby.

http://snap.tbo.com/galleries/index.php?id=354033

Here's a video. Zero remorse. Would have liked to have heard the censored part.

http://www2.tbo.com/video/2009/may/05/baby-thrown-suspect-walked--24832/

EDIT: the '15 for life' part sounds like a gang.

10. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    I understand some people's reasoning for not supporting the DP, it's a hot button issue and some folks don't want blood on their hands, even figuratively. It doesn't do anything to fix what has already passed, that is obvious as well. But it's necessary, IMO, for the families of the victims and for society as well. It is closure, it is an absolute end to an evil person, and there is no chance for them to harm anyone again.

gunn34, sking29, GISH and 7 others like this.
  11. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007
    Is that because you see the intrensic value this guy can add to Society?

Is it because you believe he won't do it again?

Is it because you believe he is struggling with inner demons, and that with proper counseling he will be better.

This should get very interesting.

SICK likes this.
  12. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Some people think that it is worse for people to sit in prison the rest of their life thinking of what they've done and at the very least thinking about never having a free life again than to be put to death. I am not saying Steve is one of those people but he should be able to think what he wants without being belittled or chastised.

Just because I or anyone else may support the death penalty in a certain case doesn't mean everyone else has to.

Aqua4Ever04, Stitches and opfinistic like this.
  13. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    hey now.....we are adults....steve made it a point to come out against the death penalty....there is no reason why we cant ask him to defend his reasoning.

and a POS like this that would do something like this to a 3 month old.....he made his decision.....so why let him sit and "think about it" ??? hes a monster.....it wont faze this lower than scum person

gunn34, sking29 and opfinistic like this.
  14. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007
    Fair enough, and you are absolutely correct!
    I do apologize if my response was viewed as a barb.

I just really want to try to understand the mindset behind wanting to keep this animal alive.

For the record, I seriously doubt this guy feels any remorse about anything....ever

gunn34, dolphindebby, sking29 and 3 others like this.
  15. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Its fine to ask him to defend his reasoning, I just thought someone should come to his aid a bit to keep him from getting manhandled. :knucks:

Also I was just throwing something out there, Sick. To me if someone harms another person in a terrible way death is acceptable and here it is. I don't disagree just trying to help Steve out a little. :up:

opfinistic likes this.
  16. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Some just do not believe it to be morally correct, or right by God. That murdering a murderer is justice and not revenge. Or that executing a murderer isn't, in fact, murder itself.

I'm not saying that this is my belief. Or that it isn't. I just believe it to be a valid point of view worth respecting.

17. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    He doesn't. Not now anyway.

Take a look at the video link in my post.

You can hear him laughing at the very end.

18. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    agreed, i love me some gapper....not attacking him personally....just wanting to get some backing for his decision to be against the DP :hi5:

sking29 likes this.
  19. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007
    Unfortunately I am on my phone during the day, and it makes it tough to watch videos. I will check it tonight.

It was your post on his laundry list George that I base my "No Remorse" comment on

20. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007
    Agreed, nothing but love for brother ANLGP

21. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    I struggle with this every time I hear about a baby being hurt and/or killed. Yes, some say my children are spoiled because I don't spank them. I believe hitting them teaches them to hit. My religion teaches me to oppose the death penalty because only God is supposed to be able to take a life. It is an instance like this when I question some of my religion's beliefs. It's very difficult for me to say this guy should not be killed.

phins17, opfinistic and SICK like this.
  22. anlgp

taxes go to a lot more stupid **** than keeping someone alive.

23. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    id rather my taxes go to fixing potholes and funding a playground rather than keep this POS alive who murdered a 3 month old baby

gunn34 likes this.
  24. anlgp

see the whole problem started when one guy decided to play god and decide someone else shouldn't live so why should we do the same and kill him?

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

25. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    thats my point.....he DECIDED.....he made a decision.....he knew what he was doing....he didnt feel remorseful afterwards.....he didnt care to take the life of a 3 month old baby.....threw her to the pavement of a hot highway.....and he doesnt care......why the **** would he be given the chance to play tennis and basketball, make friends, work out, have breakfast lunch and dinner.....read books, enjoy fresh air......when he murdered.....killed a baby.....the baby didnt get the chance to crawl, walk, eat normal foods.....why should we keep this animal alive? end it....put him to rest. give closure to the family....and get another monster off this planet.

what if he breaks outta jail and does it again? why leave that option open? jmho

26. anlgp

because killing him isn't going to solve the problem of someone else doing the same thing

27. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    keeping him alive doesnt solve it either.....but it does keep the threat of him doing it again a impossibility :up:

28. anlgp

of him doing it, sure. but not others.

i think this is going to go round in circles we've obviously both got our opinions and we're standing by them which is good but i think we've got to agree to disagree on this one; which is probably more on my end than it is yours.

SICK likes this.
  29. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    absolutely bro......agreed :hi5:

im not all about trying to get people to think like me.....i dont care enough :lol:

anlgp likes this.
  30. azfinfanmang

Nov 23, 2007
    I think that in some cases its a good deterent.
    Obviously this...thing...was beyond reason, but that's not always the case

31. anlgp

if it was a good deterrent no one would be killing babies by now

Stitches likes this.
  32. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

I wonder how you would feel if it were your 3 month old baby...

azfinfanmang likes this.
  33. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    No, but it sure as **** solves the problem of HIM ever doing it again.

34. anlgp

i don't want kids so hopefully i'll never find out. besides the guy who did it is someone's kid as well.

also; i'm done posting about it for the record from here on forward.

35. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    IMO, if it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt-they should fry.
    Killers, child molesters, rapists etc. never gave their victims any choices so why should they have any?

If someone hurt any of my family, they better hope the police get them before I do. Vigilante? Guess I would be if it came to my family.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  36. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Him getting life in prison solves the problem of him ever doing it again as well though.

Don't get me wrong, I am for criminal punishment (probably moreso than many others), but the chances of this guy doing this again if he was sentenced to life in prison are probably worse than the chances of me being struck by lighting twice and living both times.

37. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    and if he kills a innocent prison guard? another prisoner maybe in jail for a year for theft.......a priest? he killed a 3 month old baby......he would and could easily kill again

dolphindebby likes this.
  38. Stitches

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Again, while I am completely on board with the death penalty there are plenty of instances where those three "labels" can totally be used (accurately) and not tell the whole story, so I (personally) would not go as far as to say that all proven "killers, child molesters, and rapists" should be killed (except for maybe child molester, I'd have to look again at some definitions).

azfinfanmang likes this.
  39. Stitches

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    I admit I am not completely knowledgable on the housing situation of inmates, but I don't believe/think a guy in jail for a year for theft is kept in the same area (if even the same prison) as a guy who is in for life (for murder).

I highly doubt he would be in a situation where he could kill a priest or even a prison guard (without help). Killing a defenseless 3 month old is nowhere near as easy as killing a prison guard or grown man (especially when you are locked down 23/7).

40. TJamesW_Phinfan

TJamesW_Phinfan New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Is he smirking in one of the photos?

I struggle with the question too on the death penalty for religious reasons. My instant reaction to this story was hang him at the crime scene. As I thought about it I think keeping him alive in prison letting him get raped and beaten might actually be better. I know it isn't a Christian way of thinking but I can't help but hope this guy suffers horribly. Then again I guess that is what hell is for. Whatever his fate, it is for calmer less emotional minds than mine to decide.

Stitches likes this.