1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dissapointment in buffalo

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by pumpdogs, Sep 14, 2010.

1. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    The phins pulled a fast one on me in buffalo.Last year we stayed at the adamms mark hotel and we got to see the players and get alot of autographs.
    This year i brought my son telling him he is going to get a ton of autographs only to find out upon arrival that the team was staying at the hyatt instead.We high tailed it over too the hyatt but we could get nowhere near the players to get any autographs.
    I noticed last year the team had two buses but this year they had four.Wouldn't you know J lo was on one of the buses.I guess all the owners came because it was opening day and they wanted to stay in the best hotel.
    The most important thing is we came home with a win and had a great time at the stadium amongst the bills fans who were very friendly to the visting fans.

2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    How have you slept since you lied to your son?

:up::lol:

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Bro, I'm glad you and your son enjoyed the game, prior to the game I thought you were kinda worried about the Oline play in the preseason.

4. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Did you get J Lo's autgraph? I would taken hers over any players.

5. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    We couldn't get anywhere near her.The only people signing autograph was joe rose and kim bowkamper.

6. pumpdogs

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Are you kidding I am still worried about the line.3 sacks from the bills sorry *** front seven, come on!!