1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

district 9

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by m ino, Jul 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    is anybody else as eager as i am to see peter jacksons latest movie? i don't have a link for a trailer as i just saw a short clip of it on the tele last night but it looks to be a very interesting movie dealing with aliens. if anyone has other info on it plz share. i had been wondering why the hobbitt hadn't come out yet(saw a short preview claiming to be out in 06') and apparently district 9 is why.

2. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Eh, this is what Wikipedia had to say:

Sounds like their trying to make an alien movie with social undertones.

m ino likes this.
  3. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    thnx for the input slick. a friend of mine just told me that p.jackson only produced this movie and had nothing to do with directing but i did see a longer trailer(without sound unfortunately) and it still seems like it might be pretty good.ill wait for a few reviews before jumping on it.

4. ILPhinFan88

ILPhinFan88 Premium Member Luxury Box

If you guys have Facebook there is a District 9 page with clips.

m ino likes this.
  5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Here's the trailer

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZnpzfcMheA"]YouTube - District 9 - Official Trailer[/nomedia]

There's a trailer that has subtitles when the alien is talking it should be on the offcial site.

EDIT: Here's another vid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjihaK7HfGs&feature=related"]YouTube - 'District 9' Trailer 2 HD[/ame]

6. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    I saw a trailer for it the other day. It looked interesting.

7. Swordfish

Swordfish New Member

Sep 18, 2009
    This movie was pretty good. They could have taken it in a slightly different direction and made a better movie but I can't complain. 7/10.