1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do we have anyone left that can play?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    The Dolphins need a win against the Jaguars this Sunday if their faint playoff hopes are going to remain alive and they could have cornerback Xavien Howard on hand to help try for one.

Howard has missed the last two games with a knee injury, but returned to practice on Wednesday and continued to work the rest of the week without suffering a setback. He’s been listed as questionable for Sunday and said, via Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post, that “we’ll see” when asked if he will be in the lineup.

The Dolphins also listed linebacker Kiko Alonso as questionable. He’s been limited in practice this week by knee and hamstring injuries.

Safety T.J. McDonald is not expected to play. He’s been out of practice with an ankle injury and is listed as doubtful.

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Should be interesting to see if the players play hard for gase..

Surfs Up 99 likes this.
  3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Having McDonald out moves Mikah to free safety and Jones back in his true position as well...I don't hate that for one game. Howard back is obviously huge as well. We play well at home so I think this is a W.

Next week in Buffalo though? That's the game I'm excited to see since it's almost always a L. I really want to see if they rise up and make a statement to end the season, if Tannehill can finally close out a December, etc. I'm looking for 2-0 for a lot more than just playoffs....I want to see a Miami team close the year the way they started it.

resnor and Surfs Up 99 like this.
  4. Surfs Up 99

Surfs Up 99 Team Flores & Team Tua

May 5, 2016
    LOL! I am sure Mr. Ross is watching for and wondering the same thing.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    djphinfan likes this.