Dolphin Players...Happy...Happy..Happy..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Nov 16, 2011.

1. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Expecting (predicting really) we end up 4-12, that would be OK with me if the Fins are COMPETITIVE in even the losses, we continue to show improvement and see guys like Odrick and Burnett & others who are falling short of performing how they should see them develop so we know they will be solid next season. Then at 4-12 we can still pick up a franchise QB. Replace Sparano & Ireland, hire a damned QB coach who knows how to teach & develop young QB's. Then DRAFT A FRANCHISE QB IN THE 1ST ROUND!

Give me all this the rest of the season and I'll be a happy fan.

2. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Hahaha. You know what's crazy though. Is what he said is probably true. He probably thought he was eating well and doing the right things.

As far as the defensive not bring there, I mean, the offense had to practice against somebody right? And Dansby, Bell, and other defensive guys talked about Henne so theynwere there. Also, I think when Tony hinted at players being out of shape he wasn't limiting himself to just the defensive side of the ball either. He also said some guys came in too light also.

3. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Denver game, stop the onside kick (which is what usually happens, or they'd all be onside kicks) and the fins win. That plus cleveland equals 4 wins.

4. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I don't necessarily agree aqua. I mean don't get me a wrong, a better qb and better safeties may indeed have produced a better record, but after seeing what Jim Harbaugh has done with the SAME pieces in place in San Francisco...I'd argue upgrade the coaching and we could be 7-2.

There's alot of discussion about individual players/postiions, but without a competent captain at the helm, even the mightiest ships can sink.

Ask the Titanic. :tongue2: