Dolphin Survivor: 2011

3778 replies

ChrisKoChrisKoForum Veteran
Aug 31, 2011, 10:32 PM

Chad Henne [80]
Davone Bess [30]
Brandon Marshall [100]
Vontae Davis [116] +
Cam Wake [114] -

ChrisKoChrisKoForum Veteran
Aug 31, 2011, 10:32 PM

I love going after MonstBlitz, makes my post so easy! :D

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Aug 31, 2011, 10:49 PM

Chad Henne [81] ++++need to wrap this up before the Pats game where everyone will jump off the Henne wagon :lol:
Davone Bess [29]----
Brandon Marshall [100]
Vontae Davis [116]
Cam Wake [114]

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Aug 31, 2011, 11:04 PM

Chad Henne [80] --
Davone Bess [29]
Brandon Marshall [100]
Vontae Davis [117] +++
Cam Wake [114]

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Sep 1, 2011, 12:31 AM

Chad Henne [80]
Davone Bess [29]
Brandon Marshall [100]
Vontae Davis [118] +++
Cam Wake [113]----

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 02:06 AM

Chad Henne [80]
Davone Bess [29]
Brandon Marshall [100]
Vontae Davis [119] +++
Cam Wake [112]----

Two TacosTwo TacosSupporter
Sep 1, 2011, 02:25 AM

Chad Henne [80]
Davone Bess [30]+++
Brandon Marshall [100]
Vontae Davis [118] ----
Cam Wake [112]

I've decided that I shall add to the lowest and subtract from the highest from now on. With luck this game will never end!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

________________________________________

"It's a bunch of drunk, mid-30s type of crowd who are very well-educated," Evans said. "Much more vocal. A little bit more crazy. It's a little nastier playing down there, to be honest."

--Sounders Midfielder Brad Evans on Portland vs Seattle Fans--

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 05:43 AM

Chad Henne [80]
Davone Bess [30]
Brandon Marshall [100]
Vontae Davis [119] +
Cam Wake [111] -

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 06:07 AM

Chad Henne [80]
Davone Bess [30]
Brandon Marshall [101] +
Vontae Davis [119]
Cam Wake [110] -

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 06:09 AM

Chad Henne [80]
Davone Bess [29] ---
Brandon Marshall [101]
Vontae Davis [119]
Cam Wake [111] +++

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

DansarDansarSupporter
Sep 1, 2011, 07:05 AM

Chad Henne [81]+++
Davone Bess [29]
Brandon Marshall [101]
Vontae Davis [118] ---
Cam Wake [111]

ARarsenalNew Member
Sep 1, 2011, 07:23 AM

Chad Henne [82]++
Davone Bess [28] ---
Brandon Marshall [101]
Vontae Davis [118]
Cam Wake [111]

Two TacosTwo TacosSupporter
Sep 1, 2011, 07:52 AM

Chad Henne [82]
Davone Bess [29] ++++
Brandon Marshall [101]
Vontae Davis [117]----
Cam Wake [111]

________________________________________

"It's a bunch of drunk, mid-30s type of crowd who are very well-educated," Evans said. "Much more vocal. A little bit more crazy. It's a little nastier playing down there, to be honest."

--Sounders Midfielder Brad Evans on Portland vs Seattle Fans--

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 08:17 AM

Chad Henne [82]
Davone Bess [29]
Brandon Marshall [101]
Vontae Davis [118] +
Cam Wake [110] -

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 08:29 AM

Chad Henne [82]
Davone Bess [29]
Brandon Marshall [101]
Vontae Davis [117]-
Cam Wake [111]+

finyank13finyank13New Member
Sep 1, 2011, 08:53 AM

Chad Henne [82]
Davone Bess [28]--
Brandon Marshall [102]++
Vontae Davis [117]
Cam Wake [111]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

emeraldfinemeraldfinForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 09:12 AM

Chad Henne [81] -
Davone Bess [28]
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [117]
Cam Wake [112] +

DansarDansarSupporter
Sep 1, 2011, 09:14 AM

Chad Henne [82] +++
Davone Bess [28]
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [116] ---
Cam Wake [112]

ARarsenalNew Member
Sep 1, 2011, 09:28 AM

Chad Henne [83] +++
Davone Bess [27] ---
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [116]
Cam Wake [112]

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Sep 1, 2011, 09:34 AM

Chad Henne [83]
Davone Bess [27]
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [115] --- Still all talk,maybe next year
Cam Wake [113] +++ Earned it last season

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Sep 1, 2011, 09:48 AM

Chad Henne [83]
Davone Bess [27]
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [116] +++
Cam Wake [112] ---

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 10:03 AM

Chad Henne [82] -
Davone Bess [27]
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [117] +
Cam Wake [112]

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 10:33 AM

Chad Henne [82]
Davone Bess [27]
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [116]-
Cam Wake [113]+

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Sep 1, 2011, 10:55 AM

Chad Henne [82]
Davone Bess [27]
Brandon Marshall [102]
Vontae Davis [117] +
Cam Wake [112] -

finyank13finyank13New Member
Sep 1, 2011, 11:03 AM

Chad Henne [82]
Davone Bess [26]--
Brandon Marshall [103]++
Vontae Davis [117]
Cam Wake [112]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod