1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphin Survivor: 2011

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MonstBlitz, Aug 6, 2011.

1. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Brandon Marshall [0] -
    Cameron Wake [440] +

[​IMG]

emeraldfin and MonstBlitz like this.
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Cameron Wake, not only pulled out a victory but came back from the ashes to do so! I suggest we give him a new nickname: The Phoenix!

Finally he got what he really earned last season and is continuing this year. It was fun again, thanks and kudos to MonstBlitz for another thrilling Survivor game.

3. baboo72

baboo72 Bleeding aqua & orange

Mar 23, 2008
    Watford, England
    Congrats to Cam. And cheers to Monst and the rest of the guys who looked after this and ensured it ran smoothly as numptys like me made the odd mistake or two.

So when are we crowning next years champ?

emeraldfin and MonstBlitz like this.
  4. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Well it finally ended. Kind of anti-climactic, but it ended. Not the longest survivor game in terms of posts, but the longest by far in terms of duration.

Thanks to those of you who stuck it out till the end. It was slow going there towards the end, especially since fan favorite Superstar Chad Henne went down, but we still pulled it off.

Cameron Wake deserved this based on 2010 alone. He's also having a pretty alright season this year.

If this happens again next year, it will happen during the offseason in enough time to finish before the regular season as it has in the past. For awhile I thought having the game during the regular season could be fun, but people get to emotionally involved in players during the regular season, and participation tanks once the regular season starts.

Also I'm just not sure if there's enough people that still enjoy the game. Based on the amount of thanks this game gets (much appreciated) vs. the amount of *****ing and complaining just not sure if it's worth it anymore. But maybe folks will be ready for more survivor come June.

Till next year...

finyank13 and baboo72 like this.
  5. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Yes here here to Cam....!

Congrats big boy...and thanks Monsta for putting it all together once again....:up:

MonstBlitz likes this.
  6. Mile High Fin

Mile High Fin New Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Fort Collins, CO
    Fin fans will be ready for another survivor in 2012.

Rest assured, my money's on whoever is our 1st Round QB draft choice....

The hype & expectation will be astronomical...

MonstBlitz likes this.
  7. MonstBlitz

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Based on how enamored fans of this board become with the bottom feeding scrub QBs that have been marched in and out of here the past 12 years, I can only imagine how they'll a first round prospect. But they'll hate him at first because he won't be named Chad Henne.

8. emeraldfin

emeraldfin All I've got is insane

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    Disappointed I missed the end of this, but delighted to see Cam finish it out to win, first time the player in the final 2 i voted for actually won!.

Cant believe this thing started in August.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  9. MonstBlitz

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    It's also the first time a defensive player one. And after 2010, it's much deserved...

emeraldfin likes this.
  10. ChrisKo

ChrisKo Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Desert
    I actually liked the in-season voting, but I think attendance died because of how badly the team was doing. At least, that's the reason I dropped out of the voting.