1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphin Tidbits

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by wpgfishfan, Nov 4, 2008.

1. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    DOLPHINS TIDBITS: Some more juicy tidbits from Sunday's game: The Dolphins now lead the all-time regular season series with the Broncos by an 11-3 count, including wins in eight of the last nine match-ups

Carpenter has now made seven field goals in a row dating back to last week's game against Buffalo, five of which have come from longer than 40 yards out.

The 13 points scored by the Dolphins in the first quarter marked their most in the opening period since September 25, 2005 when they scored 14 points in a 27-24 win over Carolina.

Since 2000, the Dolphins are now 17-2 in games when they have had a defensive touchdown.

With Will Allen's interception return, the Dolphins now have had five defensive touchdowns in their last six games against the Broncos.

Ginn now has caught a pass in 20 straight games, the longest such streak on the team.

Camarillo bought 21 tickets to the game for family and friends, the largest contingent for him since the Arizona Cardinals game in Week 2, and he joked that whenever he sees a No. 83 jersey in the stands he knows it's a family member.

Larryfinfan and keypusher like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    carpenter has been money since the jet game, i believe the one he missed was very important., its all good.

3. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    I would imagine there would be a few Welker fans sprinkled in among those jerseys.:pointlol:

4. keypusher

keypusher Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Wow, maybe I shouldn't have been surprised by that, but I was.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  5. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Yeah, fin fans don't give up on guys they buy jerseys for, even if they are no longer on the team...

Seriously, that's kinda funny when you think about it...him seeing 83 jerseys and assuming their only his family... He's known well enough by fans, I think he sells himself short...remember he's still a hero for catching the TD in OT last year against the Ravens...