Dolphin vrs Packers official game thread!!
1983 replies
I say start Moore in 2nd half but dont feel like hes really gonna play better
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
I expect Green Bay to throw some screens in the 2nd half to alleviate all this pressure.
I'm surprised their not doing it now.

"BayAreaFinFan wrote:
Well, where is Mariota slotted to go and can we snag him?
That would be a mistake... Not a fan...
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
If phibin care about his job matt moore will start next week
"pumpdogs wrote:
**** this Matt Moore time
Might as well
"rdhstlr23 wrote:
And there was actually an argument that Russell Wilson wasn't that good.
Lol. I remember that

Ive seen enough. Bring in Matt Moore. He cant possibly be worse.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
So if we get the ball back is this another "don't even try with 2 minutes left" game?

The way the offense is playing the defense which has been outstanding so far is bound to get tired.
"cdz12250 wrote:
Tannehill does better on quick hitters where he doesn't have to read the field. The moment he has to go through progrssions and exercise judgment he craps the bed. A guy like that has no place on an NFL roster. The pick is wasted. The man is officially a bust.
When he does his best they get him going on those short ones first, ya. Been some strange plays called...don't know if they're on Lazor or RT.
Brian Flores when asked about tanking: “Again, no we’re not (tanking). We’re going to try to win every game. I think that’s disrespectful to even say that.”
:rimshot:
"vt_dolfan wrote:
I say start Moore in 2nd half but dont feel like hes really gonna play better
He's not going to play worse.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
hope your enjoying it ross. **** sucker.
I don't know what to do but something must be done. I say bench Hartline and force tanny to throw to other receivers.
"RoninFin4 wrote:
Tannehill and Lazor had a bye to prepare. Think about that.
Lets not forget about Philbin here.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"Phinsoverpats wrote:
If phibin care about his job matt moore will start second half
fixed
Horrible choice to throw. Tannehill has GOTTA know the receiver on the other end of it couldn't win a jump ball against Gary Coleman, let alone an NFL corner.
How the hell we are even close in this game is beyond me. Had we gone for a Fg it would be much closer. So not only does our QB suck but so doesn't our coaching! FIRE PHILBIN! I don't want that ******* anywhere near this team next year or the rest of this year!
Ive been the most vocal 17 supporter. But..he looks lost now. Hes making horrible decisions..horrible. No excuse for that.
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele
Nothing against RTH but he just doesn't have the NFL intangibles to be a good NFL QB. Horrible pocket awareness, locks onto receivers, decides where he''s throwing it before the play and pretty awful at reading a defense.
I think you need to let him play out the rest of the season but we are still searching for our franchise QB.
I don't want to see moore, this ship has to go down with Tannehill. That way we can entirely clean house and start that qb search all over again :sad:
Hopefully the Dolphins defensive players will go in at halftime and demand that Tannehill be pulled in the second half.
Thill is letting the whole damn team down
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.
What a great throw.
I just dont want them to not do what they can to support this defense. Moores a bullet you gotta go to him
"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

