1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins’ Gibril Wilson working to help underdeveloped Sierra Leone

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Jun 16, 2009.

1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...-working-to-help-underdeveloped-sierra-leone/

The guy made it. Good for him.

Looks like he fits right in with all of our big community service guys. Chad, Will , Jason...Add Gibril to the list.

This is great. Guys who make lots of money but dont forget where they come from. High Class and Character.

2. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    wow, sounds like a great character guy. hope he works out on the team. On another note I can't ever recall having this many people involved with charity or who had to pull themselves up from the streets. Am I wrong on this?

3. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I already liked the guy, but my respect for him just shot up 10-Fold.

4. Garryowen

Garryowen New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    That's always good to hear...I know Mutombo of the NBA nearly drove himself to financial ruin giving back to his country.

5. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I haven't seen him play a down, but I now really respect the guy. God bless him.

6. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Great news to hear about a new guy to the team. Makes you like him before he plays a down.

TiP54 likes this.
  7. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    This guy was really good with the Giants. Hopefully leaving Oakland and playing for a team with a chance will give him some drive.

8. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I don't think you'll be disappointed in his play brother. Regardless of what in here have said, I think he's a HUGE upgrade to what we had.