Dolphins at Bills
631 repliesLocked
"The_Dark_Knight wrote:
“More” is not always enough. I pointed out after last week’s game that I remember a NFL quarterback who threw for 446 yards, 6 touchdowns and STILL lost.
At what point does the focus on blame shift to the other side of the ball?
Good point but I thought we needed at least 30 to have a chance today, I know that’s a lot but you can’t count on our D atm…
"danmarino wrote:
It’s your fault.
Haha!
So funny.
Look in the mirror and say I was wrong.
You can't can u?
Meaning weak minded.
Now that's funny!
"cbrad wrote:
I think you have that backwards. Grier can get fired without McD or Tua getting fired, but if Tua fails it's almost certain McD will fail and get fired and Grier will also get fired at that point. I can't see Ross firing Grier as long as Tua does well. If Ross watched the game today, he probably thinks Grier found us a franchise QB.. which probably means we're stuck with Grier for many years.
Out of the three Tua is the last to go.
"pumpdogs wrote:
Haha!
So funny.
Look in the mirror and say I was wrong.
You can't can u?
Meaning weak minded.
Now that's funny!
You claim it’s the HC and offenses fault for losing. If we’re being stupid, I’m going to say it’s your fault.
"Tuanon4Life wrote:
Out of the three Tua is the last to go.
Not so sure I might put my money on Grier…
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
The Dolphins will be 5-6 going into Green Bay on Thanksgiving night. Who knows what kind of team Green Bay is fielding then? They don't look very good right now.
Sadly it's nearly impossible to make the playoffs now. There are 5 teams ahead of us to get a WC, and 3 more losses probably makes it impossible anyway as we'd have 9 losses to the season. GB, Texans and 49ers look like losses right now, and to think we'll sweep everyone else is unrealistic. It is true we're not mathematically eliminated yet though.
If we end up not making the playoffs, I hope it's because we played well on offense and lost because of the defense. That isolates the issue that needs fixing and gives us a higher draft pick. We'll see what happens!
"danmarino wrote:
You claim it’s the HC and offenses fault for losing. If we’re being stupid, I’m going to say it’s your fault.
Moron where did I say it's the offences fault.
Didn't realize,Chubb,Phillips,Van ginkel ever played offence.
As for McDaniel I thought he was in charge of team?
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
The Dolphins will be 5-6 going into Green Bay on Thanksgiving night. Who knows what kind of team Green Bay is fielding then? They don't look very good right now.
Stop with the delusional talk please. GB is 6 and 2, we are 2 and 6.
"JJ_79 wrote:
Good point but I thought we needed at least 30 to have a chance today, I know that’s a lot but you can’t count on our D atm…
Then by your own statement, blame for today’s loss has to be directed at the defense.

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”
"hitman8 wrote:
Stop with the delusional talk please. GB is 6 and 2, we are 2 and 6.
The 6-2 Bills needed a 61 yard field goal at home to beat the Dolphins.
"cbrad wrote:
Sadly it's nearly impossible to make the playoffs now. There are 5 teams ahead of us to get a WC, and 3 more losses probably makes it impossible anyway as we'd have 9 losses to the season. GB, Texans and 49ers look like losses right now, and to think we'll sweep everyone else is unrealistic. It is true we're not mathematically eliminated yet though.
If we end up not making the playoffs, I hope it's because we played well on offense and lost because of the defense. That isolates the issue that needs fixing and gives us a higher draft pick. We'll see what happens!
I don't agree that Green Bay, Houston and San Francisco at home are lock losses. Love is hurt. Houston is decimated by injuries on offense and Stroud is regressing. San Francisco is also banged up.
"danmarino wrote:
Before injuries last season they played well. The worry is injuries, not really their play. And because of that drafting linemen has to be a priority.
I cant trust Armstead to last another season which is why i also believe best available tackle needs to be considered.. last year they were playing strong too at some point and then collapsed.. then they got injuries.. we need a franchise tackle that is available and depended on to play all the time..
"Vertical Limit wrote:
I cant trust Armstead to last another season which is why i also believe best available tackle needs to be considered.. last year they were playing strong too at some point and then collapsed.. then they got injuries.. we need a franchise tackle that is available and depended on to play all the time..
Paul was drafted as the heir to Armstead. I think he has a lot of promise.
"TheHighExhaulted wrote:
The 6-2 Bills needed a 61 yard field goal at home to beat the Dolphins.
Season is over genius. I'm not even sure we winn next week against the Rams. No point in winning more games anyway other than to lower our draft position.
"JJ_79 wrote:
Not so sure I might put my money on Grier…
I meant anything that happens short term. Tua is here for at least three years unless he retires. But yea Grier hanging around past that point wouldn't be much of a suprise sadly.
"pumpdogs wrote:
Moron where did I say it's the offences fault.
Didn't realize,Chubb,Phillips,Van ginkel ever played offence.
As for McDaniel I thought he was in charge of team?
lol… I’m not sure you’re stable enough to be using the internet.
"JJ_79 wrote:
Because they had to do more because of our poor defense. What’s your point? We lost and even an off day from Allen was enough…
Right, what isn't being understood about what you are saying? Allen played poorly, for him, and didn't really capitalize on our bad defense. Our offense played great.
Also, I didn't see all the game, but did that kicker miss an extra point and a field goal earlier? Like, were we even sort of lucky to even be tied?
We still lost. So if we can't beat them when they play badly, do people think it's gonna have a better result when Buffalo plays better?
"The_Dark_Knight wrote:
Then by your own statement, blame for today’s loss has to be directed at the defense.
No one is blaming the offense.
We are trying to tell you that the offense IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH to overcome the bad defense. That doesn't make sense to you, because you believe that these Dolphins have the ability to contend. You think this is still a good team.
Yes, the defense sucks. But even on an off day from Buffalo, with the offense playing about as good as you can expect, it still wasn't enough.
"resnor wrote:
No one is blaming the offense.
We are trying to tell you that the offense IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH to overcome the bad defense. That doesn't make sense to you, because you believe that these Dolphins have the ability to contend. You think this is still a good team.
Yes, the defense sucks. But even on an off day from Buffalo, with the offense playing about as good as you can expect, it still wasn't enough.
Plenty here are blaming the offense.
How did the Bills have an “off day”?
"danmarino wrote:
lol… I’m not sure you’re stable enough to be using the internet.
Haha!Great response
I guess we are now 8-0 and on are way to Superbowl..
All because u were right about everything and us trolls were wrong.
Haha!!!
And the Haha is really sad because I actually wish you were right.
"pumpdogs wrote:
Haha!Great response
I guess we are now 8-0 and on are way to Superbowl..
All because u were right about everything and us trolls were wrong.
Haha!!!
And the Haha is really sad because I actually wish you were right.
I'm guilty of having higher expectations than most going into this year but I don't think anyone expected us to have two wins halfway through the season. The team is worse than anyone expected including the typical nay sayers.
"Serpico Jones wrote:
We’re not beating the Rams next week.
This was a masterclass in how not to play football by Seattle. Good Lord.
"pumpdogs wrote:
Haha!Great response
I guess we are now 8-0 and on are way to Superbowl..
All because u were right about everything and us trolls were wrong.
Haha!!!
And the Haha is really sad because I actually wish you were right.
So you're admitting that you're a troll. Good...That's a step in the right direction. You've now admitted to it, it's written, these are your words. Confirmation is good. Back on ignore you go.
"pumpdogs wrote:
Haha!Great response
I guess we are now 8-0 and on are way to Superbowl..
All because u were right about everything and us trolls were wrong.
Haha!!!
And the Haha is really sad because I actually wish you were right.
Did your pharmacy run out of your meds?
This thread is locked.