Dolphins center Grove will miss 3rd straight game

7 replies

jdang307jdang307SupporterOP
Dec 13, 2009, 06:09 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnS9b27EuQoRQyU.XQw1XwdDubYF?slug=ap-dolphins-grove&prov=ap&type=lgns

Not sure why we thought an oft injured player would not be oft injured going forward

rdhstlr23rdhstlr23Supporter
Dec 13, 2009, 09:06 AM

"jdang307 wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnS9b27EuQoRQyU.XQw1XwdDubYF?slug=ap-dolphins-grove&prov=ap&type=lgns

Not sure why we thought an oft injured player would not be oft injured going forward

Made the same mistake with Justin Smiley.
They're good players. They might be worth the money when they are healthy, but we can't depend on that.

Luckily we have able backup's this year in Joe Berger and Nate Garner.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Dec 13, 2009, 11:54 AM

Well, this deals a hefty blow to our running game and may slant things back onto Henne's shoulders again.

1) I don't expect a first year starter to have strong back-to-back games. Usually they are inconsistent. Hope Henne is not a typical first-year starter.

2) I expect to see lots from Camarillo today. Not sure why, but I feel like he's due and that the defense will be paying special attention to Bess to take him out of the game.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Dec 13, 2009, 11:55 AM

Well, this deals a hefty blow to our running game and may slant things back onto Henne's shoulders again.

1) I don't expect a first year starter to have strong back-to-back games. Usually they are inconsistent. Hope Henne is not a typical first-year starter.

2) I expect to see lots from Camarillo today. Not sure why, but I feel like he's due and that the defense will be paying special attention to Bess to take him out of the game.

late againlate againNew Member
Dec 13, 2009, 12:14 PM

you can say that again, bpk.....:lol:
sorry, I couldn't resist

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Dec 13, 2009, 05:24 PM

:dolphin:not to worry
no offensive line can play healthy & intact for an entire NFL season
our superior conditioning/training camps & coaching give us the advantage
there is depth in reserve

the Pod is strong!

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Dec 14, 2009, 04:25 AM

Well...

1) Henne is NOT a typical first-year starter.

2) Camarillo WAS due for a big game. :)

JajJajNew Member
Dec 14, 2009, 04:27 AM

If he's back next week can make that Tennessee run defense look a little shoddy.

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.