1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins D or Raiders D

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by hart0030, Sep 12, 2011.

1. hart0030

hart0030 New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    I am a huge Dolphins fan and have been one since birth, so I should probably be answering my own question here. But, since you are here for me, here is my quesion:

Should I start the Dolphins defense against one of the best quarterbacks in the league or,
    should I start the Raiders defense against Denver?

Thanks!

2. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

I have the Dolphins D starting. I also have Gostkowski starting. I'm expecting a lot of Field Goals from NE.

3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I'd start the Raiders' D against Denver. I am not Fantasy expert though.

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Both defenses are bad plays this week. Why did you put yourself in this position? You could have picked up the 49ers DST from the waiver wire, for example.

Flip a coin. The Dolphins have a bad matchup, the Raiders have a terrible defense.

Not sure why you're expecting that; NE destroyed us offensively last year. Gostkowski should get one or two field goals and a lot of PATs if last year's trends hold up.

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I got lucky - didn't like Miami (my drafted D) against NE at all, so I picked up San Fran for the week and killed it. Guessing that any team going up against the Seahawks is a good bet turned out correct lol.

For this one I'm not sure. Would probably say the Raiders - they held Denver to 14 and 23 last year, better than we did against NE. We also struggle to get TOs.