1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins danger zone

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TotoreMexico, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I see almost all of those guys in the "danger zone" being gone within the next year or two. I like Camarillo, and will always love the catch and TD run he made to keep us from going winless. I think we have a lot of scrub d-backs and o-lineman that we have to cut lose. I think we should be able to bring in about 10 new guys just from the draft and FA.

I agree that the only way we are going to become a dominant team is to have depth at a lot of positions....this is why the Patriots are good every year.....but the Pats I think are becoming old, especially on defense, because they keep going with cheaper older vets. I think this is going to be the start of their downhill slide.

2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Great article, thanks for the link. Good stuff. The plan makes loads of sense to me.

3. pocoloco

pocoloco I'm your huckleberry Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    North Chicagoland
    great article, thanks for sharing it

4. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Thanks Toto, nice read.. I LIKE o line talk. Just think for a minute what Ronnie Brown could do with a GOOD oline. He was 5 plus behind Cary... all things offense get better with a good unit and I think being as out head coach IS one, our unit will be nasty and mean.

Themole likes this.
  5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Thanks, that was a good read. I think theyre pretty much right on the fact that most of those guys wont be around within the next few years.

6. first&goal

first&goal Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Charlotte
    Thanks for sharing, good article.

7. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

Good article, thanks for the post.

Looks like he pretty much nailed it.