1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins draft Juwan James...looks like Hickey is just like Ireland, a need drafter

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by LBsFinest, May 8, 2014.

1. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    and the Patriot fans are idiots. QB is a big time future need in New England, and we all know it typically takes a few years for an NFL QB to develop..... and New England of all teams understands just how much that one position can impact success. Hell, the only reason they can afford to take Garoppolo and groom him for the future is because they have a Tom Brady. Not to mention they're high if they think a late 2nd round rookie will be the difference between making and not making a SB this year.

2. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    If anything I hope this lights a fire on Dallas Thomas... should be motivating to get better when your bestfriend is on the same team now potentially playing beside you.

3. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    I had/hoped the same thought.

4. Fins4ever#1

Fins4ever#1 New Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Prescott Valley, AZ.
    Agree. Most analysts from what I heard had James going in mid to late 2nd round. Given that, it could be considered a reach. However, they are wrong all the time and James can also play the left side in a pinch. Also love his 6'6" 311 size.

5. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    And quick feet and gorilla arms.