1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins excited by possibilities of using Pat White in the Wildcat

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phinnhedd, May 12, 2009.

1. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Several players expressed excitement about Pat White's addition and the prospect of even more offensive creativity. Although Ronnie Brown loved operating the Wildcat, he said it was ''good'' Miami drafted White and will not be disappointed if White assumes that role.

Dolphins buzz from Akin Ayodele's charity event last week:

OFF TOPIC, down at the bottom it says Kimbo Slice is going to try his hand at boxing later this year.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

ATVZ400 likes this.
  2. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    I remember when this happened.

My sister went thru the same thing (lost her daughter at 38 weeks) last Christmas. She and Eric have been friends for years. One day he came by my mother's work and apologized for not reaching out, that he didn't know what to say to her (my sister), that he couldn't imagine what that was like.

About two weeks later, they lost their daughter the same way. And he played that week.

Sometimes we forget that athletes have real lives too. We don't always know what they're going thru when they're on that field. This is sort of a reminder.

MonstBlitz likes this.