Dolphins @ Falcons - Game Pictures Thread
20 replies
A game that nobody wants to relive, but lets just do that with a few pics... There's not many, as most of the pics seemed to be of Atlanta today... Lets get on with it already...











1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!








1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
I like the spit coming out of Sparano's mouth as he yells. :lol:
"Borderland Wolf wrote:
I like the spit coming out of Sparano's mouth as he yells. :lol:
Only one i saved :up:
"Borderland Wolf wrote:
I like the spit coming out of Sparano's mouth as he yells. :lol:
That is clearly the best pic of the day, at least that I've found anyways.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

is that the ass catch?

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:
is that the ass catch?
Did they rule that a catch? That's one of the times the feed froze on me, so I never heard the outcome of the challenge.
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
Yeah, the ball never hit the ground.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"The G Man wrote:
Did they rule that a catch? That's one of the times the feed froze on me, so I never heard the outcome of the challenge.
Yes, it was ruled a catch.

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:
is that the ass catch?
Yep that is the famous ass catch, and his new bionic knee helped cradle it lol
"siciliansith wrote:
Yep that is the famous ass catch, and his new bionic knee helped cradle it lol
So in essence he has a third hand coming out of his ass. I was wondering when evolution was gonna get on that "need".

i've got 80 pictures that i took at the game from the 50 yard line, thanks to my buddy 2Socks that was there with me. i don't know if you guys want to see all 80 of them, but i have to wait on my brother to get me the pictures b/c i was using his camera.

this one is awesome. ITS A BIRD!!! ITS A PLANE!!! NO!!! ITS DAVONE BESS!!!
"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:
i've got 80 pictures that i took at the game from the 50 yard line, thanks to my buddy 2Socks that was there with me. i don't know if you guys want to see all 80 of them, but i have to wait on my brother to get me the pictures b/c i was using his camera.
I for one, would love to see em! :up:

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
i wish the catch of the week pic was better, from here it looks like the ball will hit the ground
Ricky, Bess, Polite, Jason, JPeezy, and Merling FTMFW!!!! The bright spot of yesterdays game.
Too bad the refs blew the whistle on that catch because Atlanta's secondary was sleeping and Camarillo would have scored easily. At least they got the call right though.
Pics I took, pt1:










pt2:









pt3


The drive right before the half...
...and the drive ended by the Fasano fumble.

