1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins in a rush to find success in ‘08

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, May 29, 2008.

1. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    I hope are running game just runs over the other team and I feel if Ronnie Brown can come in healthy and we dont rush him back our runnig game is going to one of the best in the league for a long time.

2. WharfRat

WharfRat Malignant Lunatic

Nice article.
    It will be fun to see an effective power running game in Miami again... Hopefully R & R are both ready in Sept!

PhinsRock likes this.
  3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Nice read Anthony, thanks for the link. Can't wait to see R&R and Parmele running behind Big Jake, Smiley and Satele, the right side should be good running too with Carey back at his strongest position. May take 5-7 games for these kids to gel, but when they do, lookout!

WharfRat likes this.
  4. SCall13

SCall13 ThePhins QB

This two headed monster we have in RW and RB is one of the main reasons achieving 9-7 is realistic, barring injury. We'll be able to wear down defenses, set up play-action better, and keep offenses off the field. Couple that with what will be a much improved special teams, and there is reason for hope that this team could break .500. I really believe that we will.