1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Interviews & more

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phinnhedd, Aug 7, 2010.

1. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Just got this from @KLV760 and cool stuff. I love listening to Vontae Davis.

CLICK HERE

thats just a snippet, there are other interviews with other players & Sparano there also.

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    That was the best 2 min's ive heard all offseason..

Which bring's me to my admission...I love mY VD...lol........that dude is one bad *** mother grabber..

Carroll gettin some props from the Nasty..

Marshall not gettin too much...lol...My favorite player on D, without question.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GMJohnson and phinnhedd like this.
  3. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    He's definitely one of the guys that I'm looking forward to watching this season. Him and Dansby are the ones I'm the most excited about.

4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    well now I know there is something goin on with Sean and his coach.

Quote from Brandon Marshall..

'' Sean Smith is gonna be a great player in this league'', {he said it twice} ''he's had his way with me the past couple of day's, and I was dissapointing today..need to go watch film..

That's great news..

Our coach has not been pleased with Sean's camp so far, either that or he not putting praise on the kid on purpose, and demoting him in the meantime...

Brandon apparently disagree's.

Xeticus, Killerphins and adamprez2003 like this.
  5. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Koa Misi...."I cant wait to play in front of all the fans on monday and hear how loud they are"

Jared Odrick....Iam sure my new stadium is as intense and as loud as Penn State...

lol....

This is why our stadium becomes a weakness....

It's not fair to them, and it's not fair to us.

GMJohnson likes this.
  6. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Should be a pretty good season as far as attendance goes. This regime is definitely putting us on the right track and I think the attendance has been on an upswing. Hopefully we start selling out and really having home field advantage.

7. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    wow..I just heard the question and answer from Sparano about Smith and whether or not Smith was having a good camp....It was right before he started complimenting Jason Allen...

His response was very revealing..Sean Smith is having a very mediocre camp, he didn't seem very happy about it at all, and is being pushed by other players.

8. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Sean Smith is on notice. Nothing I've seen from him, this year or last, suggests that he should be on the field ahead of a healthy Will Allen. Dunno where the coaches come down on that, dont know if Allen will be %100 either. But if they are on him after just 1 week of camp, then yeah, I assume they at least want him to think his job is in jeopardy.

9. Mcduffie81

Mcduffie81 Wildcat Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Lake Worth, Fl.
    You can tell this dude is a fighter. Its obvious why they drafted him. If he can put his maturity issues (we've all heard about them) to rest, he is gonna be a dynamic player on this defense. Hes got a killer instinct that i just love. Cant wait to see him blitz!