1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins leadership rising up again.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Puka-head, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/...-hard-rock-stadium-eliminates-single-use-plas

"Ahead of Super Bowl LIV, the first shipment of Aquafina cans arrived at the stadium. According to an article from Forbes in November of 2019, the Hard Rock Stadium will eliminate "more than 2.8 million plastic items" that include cups, bottles and cutlery, among a handful of other items. The initiative has already begun with aluminum cups introduced during the Dolphins' Week 16 against the Cincinnati Bengals."

"We have an opportunity because of the scale of what we do at the stadium to make a change," Garfinkel said to Forbes. "The volume we do here creates a lot of plastic so if we can change that, we're making a big difference."

Thank you for being aware and choosing to lead Ross and Garfinkel. I'm proud of the ownership of this team and how they use the platform they have. I may not agree with EVERY position Ross takes in his business but for a billionaire, he's a righteous soul brother and genuinely well intentioned human being.

ripper1961 likes this.