1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins LIVE postgame PC's, locker room interviews

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Muck, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    [​IMG]

Immediately following Sunday's game vs New England, MiamiDolphins.com will debut the all-new Dolphins Game Day Live - 5th Quarter.

It’s a LIVE postgame show hosted by Barry Buetel and former Dolphins receiver Nat Moore. The show will feature live press conferences, player interviews and much more. Perfect for the out-of-towners who can't listen to WQAM. And even still, we're always at their mercy when it comes to press conferences. Really great for those of us who aren't in South Florida and otherwise don't get to hear this stuff. :clap:

To watch the 5th Quarter LIVE following the game, please click the link below or any of the graphics you see here or on the front page. It is a custom link the Dolphins use to track where viewers are coming from.

http://pwr.com/1EM
    The above link and the aforementioned graphics tell the team that you're coming from ThePHINS.com! So if you share this with anyone else, please give them this link! :hi5:

Celtkin and Frumundah Finnatic like this.
  2. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    Muck, I'll have to log off and log back on. It's been so long since we had a home game, I forgot to check if you would link it here. I'll do my duty with a bump though. :>)

3. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks Muck. Anyone hear Ginn's interview? I love that man, exactly the right responses. Cameron was right about Ginn being high character, despite all the jokes about it.

4. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    just click and it will re-broadcast from beginning

5. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    This is an awesome feature offered by the Dolphins to Dolphins fan sites. I hope that everyone will use the link to get their "inside" fix and to help show our team that the family at ThePHINS.com support them.