1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins need Ted Ginn Jr. to produce

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 1, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Dolphins need Ted Ginn Jr. to produce
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...ins-dolphins-need-ted-ginn-jr-to-produce.html

2. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Hopefully this week he'll take advantage of the Bills injuries like he did last year. I have a feeling he will :up:

3. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    A game against the Bills like Ginn had last year would be great!

4. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    Ginn is great against our DBs and safetys

it's not like other players have had career games against our secondary...temper the enthusiasm

5. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    I actually like that :up:.

6. Ricky Williams

Ricky Williams New Member

Sep 10, 2008
    First off I have been a little disappointed with Ginn up to this point, but with Henne I have a new found excitement about him. Is it possible that the style of offense we ran has been somewhat a mental dilema for Ginn? I mean he still ran deep routes, but regardless of if he was open the ball never went to him. The only time was when it seemed like it was designed to take a chance on the first series of a game and then abandoned thereafter. And with the way this season has been going and he's had a few big time drops that have not gone unnoticed, there now lies an opportunity for some big time redemption plays. I think this has lit a fire under Ginn and maybe Henne also sees this? I'm not saying Ginn has ever lacked in effort, but I believe you have to be blind to see Ginn's biggest strength was his QB's weakest. Anyone to write off Ginn just yet is a little premature. As a Dolphins fan and slight homer I have my hopes as high as ever with these two and believe Henne could be the answer to our problems on offense. I'm not saying this will happen all in one week, but over the next few weeks I'm expecting our offense to be putting up 20+ points a game regularly.