1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins notebook... Roth & porter...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 16, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    DOLPHINS NOTEBOOK
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1285016.html

Hamstring injury still pained Joey Porter in Miami's victory

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  2. EdSta74

EdSta74 I

Mar 22, 2008
    Long Island City, NY
    JP definitely looks like hes not 100%. Last monday night he was pretty much a non- factor.

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Hopefully he gets better.

4. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    As much of a gamer as Joey is... He needs to sit his happy *** on the bench and let Wake get some time in if he's still not feeling up to it.

I mean I love the guy, but a 100% Wake probably would have performed better than a Hamstringed Joey in the pass rush the other night. And as close as that game was, I really hope he's either better, or hits the sidelines by the time we see the Jets again. We definitely need more pressure on Sanchez next go around.

I mean if Wake can do it better than an injured Joey, and get some in game reps to work with, it's a win win for the team and a perfect time to use that weapon.

Still would take a 100% JP over Wake though right now... so... start working on healing that hammy!