1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins O-Line

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DolPhinPhan7, Oct 19, 2020.

1. DolPhinPhan7

DolPhinPhan7 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Was watching yesterday's game with my brother. We get to talking about Tannehill, who's balling for the Titans.

I'm of the opinion that Tannehill was never "bad" for the Dolphins, but he never had a great O-Line. He was always running for his life and could never feel comfortable in the pocket.

Juxtaposed to Joe Flacco having getting pressured almost every down for this pathetic Jets team, I have to think...do we finally have a competent O-Line? I'm not worried about a sack every Dolphins down.

Fitzpatrick almost always has the time he needs. The weakness is clearly run-blocking, but that can come. The backs the Dolphins are throwing out there aren't exactly elite either. Myles Gaskins is decent, but he's not going to win a game by himself.

I don't even really know many of the guys on this line, but they've been one of the bright spots of the Phins this year.

https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news/miami-dolphins-offensive-line-has-encouraging-start

AGuyNamedAlex likes this.