1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins' offensive line is turning things around

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by calphin, Aug 18, 2008.

1. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

The quarterbacks clearly had something to do with the success. So did running back Ricky Williams.

Same goes for wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr.

That much was obvious.

But as the Dolphins' offense took its first step toward respectability Saturday in a 19-14 win against the Jacksonville Jaguars, it was the signs of quiet, much-needed improvement from the offensive line that should signal equal reasons for hope.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/646284.html

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  2. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    He looked really good, aside from that one play where he completely lost Spicer. Aside from that tho, I was impressed.

I was also extremely impressed with how good Pennington looked and how much more polished Ginn looked. Ricky was Ricky which is always a great show.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  3. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    The OL was surging forward on running plays and thats something we havent seen in many years.

The RBs had three yards even before they crossed the line .Thats a great portent to what will be our bread and butter this year.

If everything goes according to plan we will be dominating the time of posession.

Shades of the glory days

4. RalphX19X

RalphX19X >:)

Nov 23, 2007
    Miami
    You also cant say enough about what Donald Thomas has come in as a rookie 6th round draft pick. Man I love that pick.

TheAnswer385 likes this.