1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins On The Road - Q

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Da 'Fins, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Anyone have any idea where the Dolphins might be staying (or where to find out) in Nashville? Would love to visit their hotel. Will be in town for that game. Can't wait to see them crush Mariota! :)

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    i cant help ya there but I'm sure someone would be able to...get that mariota kids autograph while you can, gonna be a star...

name me three dolphin players you'd like to have a beer with in the lobby bar? and why? and what would you ask them? lol

Bpk likes this.
  3. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    LOL!

1. Wake. Just to get an up-close-and-personal look at his body (for you're sake). ;) Q: How does your body feel? Will you please maintain your peak level of play for three more seasons? Thanks.

2. Suh. Have you ever split someone in half? And, can you do that to the Bills, Jets, and Patriots QBs this year?

3. Landry. How fast are you, really? Whose hands are better - yours or Beckham? And, will you please get RT to improve his bombs (a bit more trajectory)?

;)

Bpk and djphinfan like this.
  4. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Suh-best counter move to a right cross?

McCain-do you have rabies?

Grimes-will Miko punch Omar in the face...not really a question as a request.

5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I like this...

#1 John Denny

WHY:
    He's been a Dolphin the longest, meaning he was here for all of Nick Saban's tenure, Cam Cameron's, Tony Sparano's, (*Todd Bowles'), and Joe Philbin.
    He was here for Randy Mueller, Jeff Ireland, Dennis Hickey, (and Bill Parcells). For Huizenga and Ross. For QB's Frerotte, Harrington, Lemon, Pennington, Henne, Moore and Tannehill. He endured the 1-15 season, Bullygate, and everything else over the past decade. NO ONE on this roster has a better knowledge of what's really gone on with this franchise over the past decade than this guy. The inside, lockerroom viewpoint. PLUS start players get so much attention they wouldn't care about my questions, but if I showed enthusiastic appreciation for long-snapper who never gets any recognition or adulation I'm pretty sure it'd be easier to butter him up and connect with the guy so he opened up!

WHAT I'D ASK:
    1) What are the 3 biggest "Holy ****" things you could tell a fan that we wouldn't know, but would make us say "Holy ****" if we knew them?

#2 Greg Jennings

WHY:
    Has won a Superbowl. Knows Philbin better than the other roster players do. Has played with Aaron Rodgers.

WHAT I'D ASK:
    1) You've been in a championship lockeroom -- so what do we need on our team to take it from where it is, to a Superbowl Championship team? Different habits, mentality, players... what?
    2) If your family's life depended on Ryan Tannehill becoming the best QB in the NFL, what would you do to get him there?
    3) (Once I get enough booze into him) - So, dude, what's the REAL deal with Joe Philbin?

#3 Mike Pouncey

WHY:
    Pro Bowl talent. The only guy even Richie Incognito avoided going over to the house of. lol. Crazy enough to be buddies with a murderer. This is a guy I just can't figure out. He's either a total a-hole, or misunderstood. I intend to find out.

WHAT I'D ASK:
    1) What's the real story with Bullygate?
    2) What's your favorite food to eat when you're high?
    3) Dude, what's your deal?

6. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Shelby, the raw dog, has rabies..... and scabies.