1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins owner Ross Not At Owners Meetings

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GISH, Mar 23, 2009.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Bpk likes this.
  2. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I hope he is okay......sick (like a cold ?) or "sick" (as in something worse ?) there is a difference.....

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Hard to know what to expect from the new owner. My sense is that while Huizenga bought it from a passion for football AND to make some money, Ross has primarily looked at Dolphins stadium as a primary asset and is 'also' interested in the football team.

I think, to Ross, we are more of an item in his portfolio than the apple of his eye.

Now, that could be a good thing if he keeps out of football operations and does not become a Jerry Jones. It may or may not help us in terms of league-influence, though, if he is not very involved with other owners.

PMZQ likes this.
  4. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I agree BPK, it could prove troublesome later on, when we are looking for league favors, his lack of schmoozing with the other owners might hurt us.

Bpk likes this.
  5. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Bill Parcells is notorious for skipping all kinds of league meetings. He missed out on all that schmoozing and how'd that work out for him?

Look, there are all kinds of owners and we don't know who Ross really is yet. Let's be patient and give him the benefit of the doubt. Heck, he bought the Dolphins. I'd do that too if I was a billionaire!
    Posted via Mobile Device

TiP54 likes this.
  6. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I wasn't saying its finite, but is something to watch...it COULD be troublesome.