1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins/Patriots: The Worst Game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    [video=youtube;R-F3MJjcRkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-F3MJjcRkc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

2. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    I remember very clearly how I found out. I was 15 and had gone to bed at halftime, so I missed the Cosell call on TV. That next morning, my alarm clock went off and I had it set to the radio. The song that woke me up was The Ballad of John and Yoko. I thought, cool song. After the song finished the DJ said that John Lennon had been shot and killed last night in New York. I was in complete shock and thought I had heard it wrong at first, that I was still half asleep or something. Unfortunately, I was wide awake.

How pointless and tragic that whole thing still is.

What a pathetic waste of oxygen Chapman is.

3. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    I still remember him announcing it.

4. Dolfan330

Dolfan330 My wein is so chaffed...

Jan 25, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    RIP John Lennon. A true musician, leader and inspiration.

5. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    I was at the game, and didn't hear about it until I was on the "park-n-ride" bus back to FIU. We were all excited about the OT win, but it went very somber on the bus after that was announced by Rick Weaver. Some on the bus started crying and everyone was in shock. That was the quietest one of those "park-n-ride" bus rides I ever took home from a Dolphin game, including ones from playoff losses.