1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Pro Shop

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Muck, Nov 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Ordered a jersey on Oct. 26 from the Dolphins Pro Shop, hoping to get it in time for the Bucs game Nov. 15.

As of this afternoon it's still in 'processing'. When I login, it says 'shipped'.

I called this afternoon and the girl was very nice and polite. I was told that you're supposed to allow 3 business weeks and then a week to ship. In 2009, who orders something as simple as a jersey and waits a month for it?

Incidentally, their website says under the customer service section, "You will not be charged for any items until they have been shipped to you." Yet somehow the charge appeared on my bank statement the very next day. I honestly have no problem with that, just something I noticed it when looking over the terms a moment ago, where it says wait 4-6 weeks.

This particular item was plainly unavailable at nflshop.com. And I suspect fulfillment sources are the same. So I think the team shop simply does not have this item in stock and does not have a real time inventory system.
    I just don't like something being represented as available and it not be. Again, this is 2009. If something isn't available, is a pre-order or back ordered, I think a site should say as much or keep you abreast of what's going on after the fact. Yes you're covered under your terms. But it's just not good business these days.

I guess I'm just annoyed that I won't have my new jersey for next weekend.

How will I go on living? :cry:

2. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Was it a Ted Ginn?

If so it might be delayed due to the sheer, overwhelming demand.

:rolleyes:

:lol: Seriously, I always get my stuff from football fanatics. Great shipping, fast service and only $5 to ship.

3. ChrisKo

ChrisKo Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Desert
    Convince them to pay my expenses to move to Miami and hire me as Senior Application Developer, and I'll have all your problems solved. Well, not sure I can help with the "going on living" portion.

4. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    It's an orange #7. ;)

FF didn't have it either.

NaboCane likes this.
  5. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Yeah, the shops have been oddly slow to pick up on the whole "Henne as starter" thing. It's weird.

edit: Oh, but they have plenty of David Bostons, Trent Greens, Randy McMichaels, Chris Chambers and Daunte Culpeppers.

What is UP with that?!

6. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Sounds good. I'm sure the Phins qualify for some of that stimulus money. :wink2:

7. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I'll buy you a beer at Bokampers :hi5:

Muck likes this.
  8. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    The Dolphins outsourced that webstore to a company called ESportsPartners, who are actually a client of ours. You are correct, in that there is no inventory system.

Unlike Amazon.com, who has a huge *** warehouse and ships you the items directly when you order online, ESports and other web stores "Drop Ship", meaning when you place an order they in turn order it from somewhere else and it is shipped to you, hence the "3 weeks".

I can tell you from experience though, those sites have no clue what is or isn't in stock. They do have a feed from their vendors, but don't always update them as frequently as they should. This falls mainly on the shoulders of the vendors, but a pain in the *** nonetheless.

Honestly you're better off buying jerseys or other similar items at a retail store if you can find them. Team Choice at Brandon Mall has a pretty nice selection of Dolphins paraphenalia.

9. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    If it were me, I'd send them to the same place those 19-0 Pats shirts live. :lol:

10. finserg

finserg Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Linden,NJ

LMAO :tongue2:

NaboCane likes this.
  11. finserg

finserg Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Linden,NJ
    I have ordered a couple things from them and all took a while to get to me the longest being a complete bed sheets with window blinds.

12. Muck

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    ****ing love Amazon. Football Fanatics is good too.

Thanks. I may hit up TC tomorrow. Was going to cancel my order with the Dolphins but....."We’re sorry, orders can not be changed or cancelled once they have been submitted."

I may push it since technically they violated their terms by charging me before the item has shipped.

Regardless, I think I'm done with the online Pro Shop.

13. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Im still kinda pissed at Football Fanatics becasue they refused to put my company's products on their site in favor of our competitor, who doen't have as good of selection or quality as us.

But from what I've seen they run a pretty tight ship. They're like NFL Shop Lite.

14. RunRickyRun

RunRickyRun New Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Call exclusive pro sports, and ask them who do you have to order from to get items produced by them. Trust me, you will never complain about the sheer quality of work they produce.

I had them replicate a 1998 marlins jersey with pia zza on the back, came out flawless. They reproduce the jerseys to a T, and in some cases even produce the actual jerseys teams wear *Bears I believe, Colts, Chargers*.

They may even be able to rip off the culpepper/chambers/green names on the back of those jerseys we have and replace them with any number/name, if their NFL contract allows them. I know they can for MLB/NHL/NBA.

http://www.exclusivepro.com/
    815-877-8585

Muck likes this.
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

No Phins Jersey's in Tampa?

Next time let me know, I'll get it for you and you'll get it in three freaking days....

16. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Next time just visit the Pro Shop at the stadium prior to going to your seat. Purchase jersey. Wear jersey. Return jersey if we lose.

jetssuck likes this.