1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins/Saints game on NFLN now!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Just a heads up for anyone who gives a hoot. :wink2:

2. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Oh please, can I relive that again?:no:

3. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    (yay) :(

4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Yeah lets watch our team choke away a win! **** yeah!

5. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    great because you can see how the refs BLEW 2 calls, the Sharper fumble, and the end of the first half when the time should have ran out, but the Ref's stalled the clock....awful....

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  6. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    We were kicking the Super Bowl Champs in the 1st half. That's pretty cool to see, but I know it only matters what the final score is. There was some good stuff for us to check out that could give us some hope for the future.

Such as: Halfway through the 1st quarter Henne drops pack for a pass and gets seriously pressured where some QBs would have easily taken he sack, but he had the composure to that Marino-esque thing where he stepped avoided the rush a got rid of the ball to Bess. The pass was a bit low and it was incomplete, but I think Bess could have made that play. It just showed some real composure and maturity from Henne. It was impressive.

There was that amazing run from Ricky when he broke that long one for the TD.

Luke Polite was an absolute monster in that game, among others, but he was a real beast in this one.

Camarillo had some nice catches and started coming on in this game.

Starks, I loved Starks this past season he made some clutch pressure and sacks all season and he made a couple of great ones in this game.

G. Wilson made a deflection that Torbor intercepted. What? Did I actually just say that G. Wilson made a good play? Holy s---! Amazing!:wink2:

Ronnie was running tough. He was really pounding for those extra yards.

JT was putting on some good pressure in that game.

and......we probably still would have won a had it not been for a seriously botched call. Put that in your pipe and smoke it baby!!!:yes:

We were beating them 24-3 or something like that in the 1st half and again, I know it doesn't mean much in the end and does not speak to highly of the D, but we were, in the 1st half, shutting down one of the leagues best QBs and the SuperBowl's MVP with our two rookie corners.:wink2::up: That's impressive and something which should give us a lot of hope for the future.

There was a bunch of good things we can take out of that game. Things that can give us some hope for the future, but like I said Scrooges......."for anyone who gives a hoot".:wink2::tongue2:(sticking to the decorum of the forum)(ooh yeah! Dig the rhymes:lol:). Peace!:up: