1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins showing a lot of interest in Norfolk State CB Don Carey

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Mar 28, 2009.

1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    PFT:
    I just came across this on PFT. I don't know if i should be excited or not b/c i don't know any college players except for the big names. I never got into college football. Even if i decided to start watching college, i don't know who i would like. I live in Alabama but i hate Saban! LOL

Anyway, i would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if Don Carey is any good. thanks.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  2. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    This guy torched us when I saw him play in Williamsburg this year. Granted, our QB seemed to be colorblind/******ed the entire year.

3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

War Eagle!! :up:

4. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    yeah but the way i see it is that i live in Alabama, but i've never lived in Auburn. I would either have to go with the hurricanes, since i was born in Ft. Lauderdale, or Alabama since i've lived in Alabama longer than i lived in Florida.

5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

:lol: Do you live in Tuscaloosa though? If you lived in neither city, then I would not expect allegiance based on the city. Just saying there is more than one SEC power in the state and to me it's worth rooting for Auburn just because of the bitter rivalry between they and the Tide.