1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Sparano Q&A:

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Sparano Q&A:
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...stion-answer-100511,0,5654603.story?track=rss

padre31, MikeHoncho and SICK like this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I suspect Ireland would enjoy it if we landed McQuistan for nothing at all.

They have sort of a Gentlemen's Wager on McQuistan, "if" the Dolphins finish with a better record than the Cowboys..he is free, if the Cowpokes have a better record, we give up a 6th rd pick?(?)

3. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    Pat McQuistan HAS BEEN IN THE NFL
    since 2006...He's started 2 games in his career
    the last 2 versus the Jets and Pats

Sorry but I don't have very much confidence
    with him starting...Jerry needs to come back...FAST

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts

How long was Doug Free in the NFL before he became the Cowboys LT?

Besides, the Toad is great depth, every snap he has now will benefit the team down the rd in Wk 9 and later when everyone is beaten up.

5. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    IMO Mcquistan is not playing all that bad. Is he a starter ? No, but he IS a decent backup. Not anyones fault that John Jerry was out of commssion for a short while and we did the next best thing, use a reliable back up that is not an embarrassing backup. Like Sparano said, two BIG opponents and two consecutive national stages.

Not great, his performance but again, not embarrassing at all. As far as a backup, I give him a grade of B. I am never expecting a backup to perform on the same level as a starter because if he could perform like that, he would be a starter here or somewhere else. Nice to have someone to step in without a huge drop off.