1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins stadium questions

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Mar 22, 2008.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I'm curious, how much do things like Hot Dogs and a Draft Beer cost at Dolphins stadium?

I'm thinking about twelve bucks for both, I ask because one day..one day...I'll be going to to watch a game, and I'm trying to get a feel for stuff like that.

And I've read that parking is incredibly expensive, is there any public transportation to the Stadium area? And is walking through the neighborhood to get to the stadium a good idea?

2. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Get a couple of friends together and rent a limo to get you there and back, by the time you get through the whole thing it will be worth it. He can get you food for when you guys get out of the game too.

3. HolliFinFan

HolliFinFan Not a Face Painter Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    South Florida
    I eat at the tailgate before the game, so I don't know about food. Beer is 7-12 dollars, depending on type or size of the beer. Water is 3.50 for a small, 5 for a large. I have a season parking pass, but this year, I believe it is $30 a game to park. There are places you can park at, peoples' houses, for like $10, and it's safe. Cops everywhere. As far as public transportation, no train comes in there...I've only seen cabs (a small fortune in S FL) and charter buses.
    Best bet is to eat your own food in the parking lot...better and less expensive. It's so hot I drink mostly water at the games, and they will allow you to bring in small, sealed bottles of water as long as they're not frozen.
    Hope this helps.

padre31 likes this.