1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dolphins stat blog

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by anlgp, Mar 14, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I've talked privately about this to a few of you. The more I mull the idea around in my head the more I like it. For those of you that don't know:

I want to start a blog based mostly around numbers in the season. It would be similar to my offensive and defensive guides only after every game in the regular and post-season (that we make) I would go over the stats and analyze it in the same way. I am fairly certain that you guys would read it and the more I think about it the more certain I am I would update it.

The questions going through my head are "What blogging platform should I use?". I'm not really looking to drop money into this so it would preferably be free. I know of Wordpress and Blogger and have used Blogger more. I know here has a blog function but I want to do it independent of the site.

So can you guys recommend me any free blogging platforms to try out? I could start my own LAMP situation and do it that way but I'm usually not keen on leaving my computer on and an address of xxx.xxx.x.x. isn't really all that easy to remember. I could use whatever I want but as I said I don't want to invest money.

So...

Blogging Platforms (other than those)?

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Registered one. All that's up right now are the Offensive and Defensive guides just to get it started. I'm going to take a look at the recent signings we have.. more on the way.. etc. Designed to make you focus on content rather than pretty pictures.

http://clearblogs.com/dolphinstats/

dolfan32323 likes this.