Dolphins Survivor: 2010

2879 replies

I MiZFiT II MiZFiT INew Member
Jun 10, 2010, 11:54 PM

Chad Henne [95]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [13] +
Jake Long [130]
Greg Camarillo [33] -
Randy Starks [50]

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Jun 10, 2010, 11:58 PM

Chad Henne [95]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [14] +
Jake Long [130]
Greg Camarillo [32] -
Randy Starks [50]

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

MOmommabillyNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 12:39 AM

Chad Henne [95]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [13]------
Jake Long [131]++++++++++
Greg Camarillo [32]
Randy Starks [50]

http://images.thephins.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic3648_5.gif

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jun 11, 2010, 12:40 AM

Chad Henne [95]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [13]
Jake Long [131]
Greg Camarillo [31]-----
Randy Starks [51]++++

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jun 11, 2010, 01:13 AM

Chad Henne [95]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [12] ---
Jake Long [131]
Greg Camarillo [32]++After Polites gone...Cammy bud your next!!!!
Randy Starks [51]

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

I MiZFiT II MiZFiT INew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 01:17 AM

Chad Henne [95]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [13] +
Jake Long [131]
Greg Camarillo [31] - Lou is more important to this team than you cammy.
Randy Starks [51]

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 01:53 AM

Chad Henne [95]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [13]
Jake Long [132] +
Greg Camarillo [30] -
Randy Starks [51]

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 01:55 AM

Chad Henne [96] + Due to the fact that Hartline is his favorite receiver last year.
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [13]
Jake Long [132]
Greg Camarillo [29] - Hartline is going to catch at least double
Randy Starks [51]

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

UCF FINaticUCF FINaticNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 02:19 AM

Chad Henne [96]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [13]
Jake Long [132]
Greg Camarillo [28] - You guys killed off Hartline before Camarillo?!?!? :pity:
Randy Starks [52] + ONLY DEFENSIVE PLAYER LEFT! DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 03:18 AM

Everyone just assumes that Hartline will beat out Camarillo for the starting job. It's not that cut and dry. Hartline has good speed and creates seperation but he hasn't proven he's reliable enough to be the guy on the field all the time. Henne knows that if he gets the ball to Cam that he's gonna catch it and do something with it. You can't discount that factor.

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 03:24 AM

Chad Henne [96]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [12] -
Jake Long [132]
Greg Camarillo [29] +
Randy Starks [52]

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 03:29 AM

"Trowa wrote:

Everyone just assumes that Hartline will beat out Camarillo for the starting job. It's not that cut and dry. Hartline has good speed and creates seperation but he hasn't proven he's reliable enough to be the guy on the field all the time. Henne knows that if he gets the ball to Cam that he's gonna catch it and do something with it. You can't discount that factor.

He is going to catch it, he isn't going to do much with it

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 03:41 AM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

He is going to catch it, he isn't going to do much with it

He did average 11 ypc last season, 11.7 over his career. That's not excellent but it's something. Hartline has to prove he can do his thing more consistently before he gets a starter role. He's had some big plays, but he hasn't proven he can be a go to guy. I'm not gonna rehash the Camarillo argument with you here. I'm sick of it. All you want to do is bag on the guy and not consider any other point of view. All I'm saying is that it's a bit premature for everyone to start anointing Hartline a starter over ANYONE. Of course I'm sure you'll want to argue that point too.

LayfieldLayfieldNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 03:49 AM

Chad Henne [96]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [11] --- Seriously how is he still in it
Jake Long [132]
Greg Camarillo [30] +++
Randy Starks [52]

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Jun 11, 2010, 03:52 AM

Chad Henne [96]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [10] --- love you for the 3rd down conversions but its time.
Jake Long [132]
Greg Camarillo [31] +++ sorry cammy but you're next to go
Randy Starks [52]

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 03:56 AM

"Trowa wrote:

He did average 11 ypc last season, 11.7 over his career. That's not excellent but it's something. Hartline has to prove he can do his thing more consistently before he gets a starter role. He's had some big plays, but he hasn't proven he can be a go to guy. I'm not gonna rehash the Camarillo argument with you here. I'm sick of it. All you want to do is bag on the guy and not consider any other point of view. All I'm saying is that it's a bit premature for everyone to start anointing Hartline a starter over ANYONE. Of course I'm sure you'll want to argue that point too.

Neither have proven right now to be a "go to" guy. Camarillo can catch the ball, however he isn't going to do much with it and he is not great at getting open.

Hartline did awesome for a rookie drafted in the 4th round. He has the size, speed strength and quickness to be a great playing in the NFL. He also seems to have the drive to improve as well. He also has good report with Henne as Henne was even a big reason why he was drafted.

Saying "All I want to do is bag on the guy" is very unfair. If you actually read what i wrote you would notice that I am not being close minded or even that harsh to camarillo (except for when I am voting).

heck you cannot even entertain the idea that Camarillo might not make the team. I do not understand why that is such an outside idea since if he does lose his job to Hartline and one of the other WRs prove to be good returner, then he could be the 5th wide receiver/inactive player. I know it is uncapped season, however Ross didn't become rich by throwing his money away. Cutting 500,000 from payroll is a good amount of change even for a billionaire.

Camarillo is a fine wide receiver. If Bess was not on the team I wouldn't entertain the idea of getting rid of him.

Camarillo is just one of the players that is in a position that if he does get cut, Miami will improve. If he does get cut then one of the younger guys will have to prove to be more valuable than him.

Players who are also in this position are Cobbs, Crowder, Anderson, and Moses. I am debating whether Culver could be on that list. That one is a bigger stretch because both Clemmons and Jones must show they are better than him and Amaya must also prove to be someone worth keeping around, most likely for his special teams.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 03:58 AM

Chad Henne [97] +
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [10]
Jake Long [132]
Greg Camarillo [30] - of all the players left he is by far the most likely to be cut.
Randy Starks [52]

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 04:04 AM

Chad Henne [97]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [72]
Lousaka Polite [10]
Jake Long [133] +
Greg Camarillo [29] -
Randy Starks [52]

SIsiciliansithForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 04:05 AM

Chad Henne [97]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [73] ++
Lousaka Polite [10]
Jake Long [133]
Greg Camarillo [28] --
Randy Starks [52]

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 04:27 AM

Chad Henne [97]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [73]
Lousaka Polite [11] + What Polite brings on 3rd/4th and short is by far more important than what Camarillo brings to the table.
Jake Long [133]
Greg Camarillo [27] - Still love the guy, but he is less important than anyone else left on this list.
Randy Starks [52]

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

2k52k5Forum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 04:31 AM

Chad Henne [97]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [73]
Lousaka Polite [12] +
Jake Long [133]
Greg Camarillo [26] -
Randy Starks [52]

emeraldfinemeraldfinForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 04:42 AM

Chad Henne [97]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [73]
Lousaka Polite [11] -----------
Jake Long [133]
Greg Camarillo [26]
Randy Starks [53] ++++++++

MovesMovesNew Member
Jun 11, 2010, 04:57 AM

Chad Henne [97]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [74] ++++ for what he did last year.
Lousaka Polite [10] ---- awesome FB, not our backbone on offense.
Jake Long [133]
Greg Camarillo [26]
Randy Starks [53]

baboo72baboo72New Member
Jun 11, 2010, 05:41 AM

Chad Henne [98] +
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [74]
Lousaka Polite [10]
Jake Long [133]
Greg Camarillo [25] -
Randy Starks [53]


Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!

Tin IndianTin IndianForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2010, 06:15 AM

Chad Henne [98]
Brandon Marshall [41]
Ricky Williams [74]
Lousaka Polite [11] + This guy is Money. Whatever you need, Tough Short yards or a serious block, Polite delivers!
Jake Long [133]
Greg Camarillo [24] - Love Camarillo, best hands on the team, but..
Randy Starks [53]

Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.