Dolphins team report from Yahoo sports 4-4-2010

2 replies

cobrajetcobrajetNew MemberOP
Apr 5, 2010, 11:48 AM

Dolphins team report from Yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=teamreports-2010-nfl-mia

"....the Dolphins never have enough athletic pass-rushers so Texas’ Sergio Kindle and his 16 sacks over the past two seasons would be too attractive to pass up."

Enjoy!

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Apr 5, 2010, 04:39 PM

Good post. I wish I could see into the future and see whether the pick we choose will be a perennial Pro Bowl player for us.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 5, 2010, 05:04 PM

"dolfan7171 wrote:

Good post. I wish I could see into the future and see whether the pick we choose will be a perennial Pro Bowl player for us.

Yea, I cannot wait until the draft is over so instead of arguing over who Miami is going to pick we can get to arguing over how good or bad Miami's picks are.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty