1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins @ Titans - Game Pictures

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Dec 21, 2009.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Was waiting for brandon to start this off, but here it is....

Even though we lost, there are still some good shots from the game.

[​IMG]

Oh boy...:pointlol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    [​IMG]

Pro rasslin move here with the backbreaker.
    [​IMG]

when you should not throw the ball...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Seeing the emotion from a guy like Jason Taylor who has been through so much and contributed so much to Miami over the years, it really pains me that we lost. You can see how much winning means to him and how much the playoffs mean. I'm so disappointed.

6. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    Merauder, you must be a young fellow or you simply have not considered this:

Jason Taylor is playing a game. He is playing that game at 35 years old. That gives him a totally different perspective than playing a game at 25 years old. At 25 you will never truly value what it is to be LIVING. I tell kids all the time that the field is the only place they will ever experience the "highs and lows". I tell them that it's the reason they play the game. "You will get this feeling no place else" I tell them.

When you win, there is no better feeling and there is no doubt. Someone kept the score. When you lose, there is no worse feeling and there is no doubt. Someone kept the score. The immediacy of that moment is a feeling like no other. How you handle that moment speaks volumes about who you are as a human being.

Every Sunday (win or lose) Jason Taylor knows a feeling that quite possibly you will never enjoy again in your life. It's a reality that every factory floor worker realizes daily. But if he does get to enjoy those feelings again it will be few and far between. It's a feeling that originates from competition and no other competition is quite like this one.

There is no reason to feel disappointed for anybody that gets to play this game. It's a priveledge. You see numerous players in their 30's. Some of them are playing for the money and lifestyle. Some of them are playing because they know nothing else. I think Jason Taylor is one of those guys that knows that if he ever leaves, he'll never experience the "highs and lows" quite like this again. That's a football junky. He is doing what he wants to do. He is LIVING THE DREAM like no other person you know. How many 35 year olds in this world can you say that about?

7. 2k5

2k5 I miss Ted Ginn Jr.

Nov 28, 2007
    Milwaukee, WI
    Just because he's lucky enough to play in the NFL doing what he loves doesn't mean we aren't allowed to feel bad for the guy. I don't really understand how you can say we shouldn't be either. Were you disappointed for Marino when he retired without a ring?

jetssuck, dolfan7171 and dolphindebby like this.
  8. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    Actually I sometimes think our fanatism takes us to PITY rather than disappointment. There is a fine line between the two. So do I have pity for the career of Dan Marino - no. Do I find any part of Dan Marino's career disappointing - no. The point is that the older I get, the more I realize that LIFE (including football) is about the journey.

................and if you listen to him, he's old enough to not feel any disappointment neither.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58oLBG-I7CE"]YouTube- Dan Marino's enshrinement speech(Part 1)[/ame]

Now ask me tomorrow after I've had a couple of beers and I may tell you something different. Mine is an inconsistent journey.

9. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    That sparano picture on the sideline is epic.

dolfan32323 likes this.
  10. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Of course I loved the JT pics.
    But to me, he's great. He cares about this team and the players.
    Sure he wants to win, who wouldn't. But his attitude and care for the coach and the young guys goes beyond what he "needs" to do.
    It will be a sad day for me when he retires. But I'll have all these good memories of him being the player and man he is. Just like I did with other players that I loved. And, of course, Shula, my hero.:up:

dolfan7171 and MikeHoncho like this.
  11. krypto

krypto Banned

Sep 22, 2009
    Thats why I'm not like every fan here saying our future is bright. I want to win NOW because Jason Taylor's playing days are going to be limited and i want to see him win a ring.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  12. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Nice job with the pics! I don't have any that aren't already here. Thanks for filling in, I was at my folks place for the last half of the game as it was my moms b-day. Then, I was too frustrated with the outcome of the game last night to be able to look at pictures :lol:

The shots of Sparano and JT are great. Seeing that momment during the game itself was great too.

dolfan7171 and dolphindebby like this.
  13. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    Well said and I agree.....

But I'm human and a long time fan of this team.....and I'm sorry but this pic hurts me inside

[​IMG]

dolfan7171, Merauder and dolphindebby like this.
  14. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    [​IMG]

One of the few calls the zebras got right yesterday

15. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    [​IMG]

He got away with one there.

16. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Me too jetssuck. I just hope he gets to stay long enough to help get us in the SB.

jetssuck likes this.
  17. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    The rule I will never understand...

An offensive player can use hands to the face for a stiff arm, but a defensive player will get a flag if his fingers hardly swipe one bar on the facemask.

Stupid rule.

18. CANEPHINS

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Glad I could fill in. I figured you were probably out of town or had something going on. You know me...I scour the papers sites, but I did look through some other sites that you use as well.

19. krypto

krypto Banned

Sep 22, 2009
    You preach as if you're so old and you've experienced all of what life has to offer. Relax, you mean to tell me after getting older, that you believe whatever comes out of someone's mouth? I've watched Marino and if you did too, you know deep down inside he IS disappointed. The game of life and the game of football are 2 different things. Please, I dare you to find me any professional sports player that doesn't want to win a championship. Of course I feel bad for JT. Not financially, but the fact that he comes to play not every week, but every down, something which is a rarity in professional sports. The highest honor in sports is winning their respective championship and i guarantee you Marino would have LOVED to have won a ring, to have the thought that he was on the best team in the NFL that year.

EdSta74 and dolphindebby like this.