1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins top 10 prospects

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Jul 7, 2009.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Via Scout.com:

http://nwe.scout.com/a.z?s=121&p=2&c=876967

A couple of surprise picks, like Brandon Fields the punter, and no Cam Wake or Donald Thomas, interesting read nonetheless.

djphinfan, late again, cnc66 and 4 others like this.
  2. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    the challenge is that some of our 'prospects' are over 25 ... so they weren't included -- such as Wake

would like to see Clemons included, but understand and can't argue about anyone that is on the list ... we have solid youth along at QB, DL, OL and WR ... and we took a step in the right direction with the DBs -- but not much youth-wise at LB.

things are looking mighty bright in this teams future !

3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Interesting read, thanks for the link, good stuff for this slow time of year.

4. Dolfan984

Dolfan984 Underrated Free Agent

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Good read.

Man I'm older than everyone on that list. :(

Fields only has me by a month though haha

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Sean Smith is still the one that I like the most from this team and this past draft. He's an outstanding prospect and I still think he could be a better player than Vontae Davis down the road.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Sean Smith was a STEAL at the 61st pick. It still baffles me how he fell so far.

7. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Good find padre. Thanks.
    Steuber had some really encouraging things to say about our WRs, don't you think?
    .."Ted Ginn has the ability to be one of the best wide receivers in the NFL.."
    And -
    .."At the completion of the 2007 season, I anointed Bess as the best slot receiver in college football, and he proved me right. And now he’s quickly becoming one of the most complete slot guys in the NFL..."
    Yeah I know it's only someone's opinion and I stay pretty grounded, but it beats a toothache.