1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins Training Camp 2014

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan40, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    55+ ? it sure didn't look that way...as always

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    i disagree Alex, I thought it was a hell of a crowd for a preseason game, best in four years..of course the intro was empty, that's a fault of the culture, the building and the PR people who are employed by the dolphins.

Alex13 likes this.
  3. Pennington's Limp Arm

Pennington's Limp Arm Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    James Walker@JamesWalkerNFL 3m #Dolphins Pro Bowl DE Cam Wake is coaching up injured rookie Terrence Fede in between reps.

James Walker@JamesWalkerNFL 2m
    #Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill throws a red-zone TD to TE Dion Sims.

James Walker@JamesWalkerNFL 32s
    #Dolphins WRs Marcus Thigpen, Jarvis Landry and Damian Williams are returning punts today.

James Walker@JamesWalkerNFL 14m
    #Dolphins S Louis Delmas gets a nice INT off QB Ryan Tannehill. RB Knowshon Moreno bobbled the pass over the middle.

- Thigpen has to know his job is in serious jeopardy
    -That is nice to see, Wake is always the constant professional!

4. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Or it's b/c south Florida is casually late for everything, not just sporting events. The Heat have about as good of a building and culture as possible... and they had the same problem. They tried everything, including a "Fan Up" campaign.

Don't blame the stadium or PR dept for late arrivals. Nothing will change that...

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    When the venue is uninspiring you start there and end there..I do understand were late for everything, but Im sure I could put together some ways to get people in the stands for kickoff better than we do..that's why I said the pr dept for the dolphins..

6. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    What should the Heat have done in your opinion? They had the product, they had the venue, and they had the culture. They ran PR promotions to tell fans to "fan up" and get in their seats on time. Lets use them as an example since they had everything going for them and there is a lot less need for speculation... what more could they have done?