Dolphins v Patriots
489 replies
This team is a disaster. Offense defense, and STs...horrible.
In other news Joe Philbin throws 2 red flags in first quarter and loses both challenges.
"brandon27 wrote:
Someone may want to block Hightower there...
That was Swanson (C) there. SMH
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
No hold there?
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
"pumpdogs wrote:
In other news Joe Philbin throws 2 red flags in first quarter and loses both challenges.
Haha
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
"IdrA wrote:
Lol soon as I turn the game on the Dolphins start sucking hard. I always feel like i'm a one man curse.
Same here... Went to the dump and while I was gone, Pats missed an extra point and we scored. I come back and the dolphins give up a sack, blocked punt, and now a TD.
Too easy.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
That’s on special teams there
Sigh. As much as I hate to say it I think this team gets humiliated even if they managed to make the playoffs. So much undisciplined play out there.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
On that 2nd and goal the sweep was stuffed there until our DT was tackled from behind. Terrible non call.
"resnor wrote:
Same here... Went to the dump and while I was gone, Pats missed an extra point and we scored. I come back and the dolphins give up a sack, blocked punt, and now a TD.
Why are you going to the dump during the game, man?
What part of the 603 are you in again?
"brandon27 wrote:
Too easy.
Brady has all day. That was a good route by Edelman, Armstrong was screwed either way.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
Okay, Tanny we need you to have a monster game. Lean on Gore.
*Or Bolden.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Perfect pass to Stills. That has to continue. Cannot trust Parker.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Bolden!!!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Wow. A huge play there from Bolden. Revenge score. He's got some wheels. Great blocking up front.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Profound mediocrity is self-perpetuating in the NFL.
Not good enough to win, too good to draft high, not bad enough to change regimes.
That camera equipment does not look cheap. Yikes!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Finally we do it the Pats. Get revenge with one of their ex players. F you Belicheat.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
Lol who the hell is that guy.
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
"McLovin wrote:
Why are you going to the dump during the game, man?
What part of the 603 are you in again?
Cause I needed to go. Lol
I'm just a little north of Plymouth... About an hour north of Manchester.
It's looks like we are going to do what we need to do to win which is run for over 125 yards and hold the patriots rushing to less than 75.
The Dolphins are the softest team in the NFL. Tua hater starting 12/11/22.
Wow they almost blocked that XP up the middle again. What is going on?
Formerly known as IdrA,
formerly known as Kud.
I thought that leap over the OL was now a penalty?
A terrible play call, terribly executed.