1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins workout three to fill vacant roster spot

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CrunchTime, Nov 28, 2008.

1. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    The Dolphins worked out three players on Friday, and one happens to be a former Cowboys starter.

Center Al Johnson, who started 31 games for Dallas before signing with Arizona as a free agent in 2007, participated in a tryout to fill the Dolphins vacant roster spot created by Greg Camarillo's season-ending knee injury.

Rookie fullback Chris Brown, and safety Herana-Daze Jones were also worked out by the Dolphins.

Dolphins workout three to fill vacant roster spot -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

2. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Jones was a stud special teamer during his time with the Bengals. He'd be an upgrade to Courtney Bryan.

xer0 likes this.
  3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

good to know, interesting stuff, thanks CT.

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    interesting stuff. Good to know. how many more fullbacks do we need? cramer... i believe polite is still here, and now looking at this guy? Sure its a move for special teams probably, but... cant we cut one of the others then? Surely there has to be somebody else out there worth working out

5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I hope they take the center and maybe he's good enough so satele can move to guard. Just so I can get a look.