Dolphns to upgrade to more athletic offensive linemen

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Feb 23, 2012.

1. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    You're correct.

Using what he said, especially injury, one would deduce he was talking about the line or Daniel Thomas. He did see plenty of Thomas in 2009 & 2010 while at K-State, so he could very well be talking about him.

I never said Richie was a "photo booth guy". I questioned his fit within their scheme and what they look for in an offensive lineman, that's all. I think the offensive line, as a whole, should be addressed. It's a major part of the offseason plan, IMO. That doesn't mean we go bat s*** crazy and sign every big name and use high draft picks on every position. However, I think because Richie might not be in their plans, freeing up that cap space to bring in those other parts you think are more important could be a part of the plan. Also, they may believe that they have the makings of a very quality line already under contract, but with some correct placement and proper technique coaching can develop nicely.

2. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    He could do the bare minimum athletically you want reasonably well, but there was a pretty good reason why he didn't do it all that frequently. Our interior couldn't handle inside zone plays, Incognito as well. If we're going to do a bunch of outside zone stuff, Incognito is going to be about as useful as a third nipple.

RoninFin4 likes this.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

If the media had even a half assed report of this, they would be all over it. That's how it is........and thats a fact!

RoninFin4 likes this.
  4. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

He could also be talking about Marlon Moore and Roberto Wallace.