1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draft Chatter thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by djphinfan, Feb 13, 2015.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    just so we have one..

I think this is the draft to surround ryan with the proper skill players.

2. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Since this is the actual draft forum whereas the Club is an area where we tackle many topics, I'm not sure it makes sense to have just one thread for draft talk in the draft forum.

CrunchTime likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    ok..I just don't ever see us talking about general prospects unless they're in specific threads, thought that what we have in the club would be cool here for those who don't go there because I know I'm pretty much spending a lot of draft time in there instead of this forum...thats up to you though boss...doesn't matter to me.

4. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    — After seeing Dorial Green-Beckham in person before the Super Bowl, I started asking NFL scouts what they've heard about his year at Oklahoma. As one Southwest scout assigned to Oklahoma told me, "He's completely turned his life around. Big brother moved in, whipped his *** and took control. He's on the straight-and-narrow since leaving Mizzou."

— As teams get together at headquarters to group-scout players, one director of scouting told me he was "very surprised" by Green-Beckham's speed on tape. "He has a lot more scoot than I saw back in January."

— Alabama wide receiver Amari Cooper was called the "most polished receiver I've seen" by a general manager I spoke with this week. "He's a scheme nightmare because we can line him up anywhere on the field."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2362711-2015-nfl-draft-matt-millers-pre-combine-scouting-notebook