1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draft Contest Suggestion

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by Biggtyme13, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Biggtyme13

Biggtyme13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I wanted to set up a draft contest for The Phins.com. I didnt know if there was someone in charge of contests but it would be cool if this could be an official contest. Im willing to donate a draft cap to the winner

Contest Rules

Submit a first round mock draft for the 2008 NFL Draft. If the player gets selected in the correct slot you have him you get 10 points. ex if you have Vernon Golston getting drafted by the Patriots at 7 and he goes 7 you are awarded 10 points.

If you get the selection wrong you get still get points depending on how close you are. IF you are 1 slot of you get 9 points, 2 slots off you get 8 points and so on down to 0 points.

If a player does not get selected in the first round that you have in the first round you receive 0 points.

Winner is the person with the most points with the tie breaker being most 10 pointers. If still tied most 9 pointers and so on.

I am willing to keep a leaderboard going during the draft and do all the calculations.

Im reposting this because my other thread was confusing and hard to understand.

2. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    Nice idea. If you'll contact FinInTheMoon, he'll help you with your idea. :up: