Draft Day Prediction (Four rounds): It will get nuts

7 replies

JajJajNew MemberOP
Apr 2, 2013, 07:49 PM

- K.C. trades Brandon Albert to Miami for their late second round pick. With Miami's primary needs taken care of Miami goes buck wild in the draft straight for talent.

1- Star Lotulelei
2- Eddie Lacy
3- Stedman Bailey
3- Kiko Alonso
4- John Simon
4- Brandon McGee

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.

Stringer BellStringer BellSupporter
Apr 2, 2013, 07:53 PM

I like it.

“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2013, 07:58 PM

If you could somehow shoehorn in either Keenan Allen or Kenny Stills into that draft, I would give it 5 out of 5 budweisers. As it is, I give it 4 and a Millers Lite :up:

JajJajNew Member
Apr 2, 2013, 08:12 PM

Would K.C. do a Randy Starks for Brandon Albert deal?

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2013, 08:18 PM

"Jaj wrote:

Would K.C. do a Randy Starks for Brandon Albert deal?

I think we would still have to sweeten the deal, but stranger things have been done....a 4th for Randy Moss comes to mind...and a 1st and 2nd for Carson Palmer for 2 years....Of course, both those included Senile Davis.

Starks is a darn nice player, but is getting up in years. I don't believe that DT or Dline in general is something they need to address....ironically, Oline is lol

DEDen54Supporter
Apr 2, 2013, 08:19 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

If you could somehow shoehorn in either Keenan Allen or Kenny Stills into that draft, I would give it 5 out of 5 budweisers. As it is, I give it 4 and a Millers Lite that I would just end up dropping. :up:

Fixed.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Apr 2, 2013, 08:23 PM

Hey, I thought you were gonna call me at sometime????

Tomorrow's a pretty good day if so. I saw my surgeon this morning. I start back to work Monday :woot:

DEDen54Supporter
Apr 2, 2013, 08:28 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

Hey, I thought you were gonna call me at sometime????

Tomorrow's a pretty good day if so. I saw my surgeon this morning. I start back to work Monday :woot:

Sorry bro got side tracked and lazy. I'm off tomorrow and will do it.:knucks: