1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draft prospect Bowman arrested

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by TotoreMexico, Apr 2, 2008.

1. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Oh its just weed.

2. GetDatMoney

GetDatMoney Junior Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Wow.
    This dude may have just slid from the first or second round a few months ago,
    to possibly going undrafted.
    Horrible senior bowl, ran like a 4.8 or something at the combine, and now this.
    What a tumble.

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    This kid has so much talent but is throwing it all away. He put up 300 yards and 4 touchdowns just a year ago against a top notch defensive back prospect in Aqib Talib and now it is going all downhill.

His slide started at the Senior Bowl where he couldn't catch anything and ever since then, it has gotten worse. I thought last year if he would have left he would have been a first or second rounder. This year, I thought he would be a late first/second but after the Senior Bowl, I dont think he will be taken any earlier than fifth or sixth round especially after the whole Chris Henry thing. We just saw a troublesome player in Eric Wright who the Browns traded up for last year get arrested for evading arrest and possesion of marijuana and now Bowman is in trouble.

He found the worst time to do this. He better grow up and show teams he can handle responsibilites especially if he gets all that money. I think this is one of the worst stock tumbles I have ever seen.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008